Windows 10: Windows 9 Feature List

Discus and support Windows 9 Feature List in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is one highly anticipated product prepared by Microsoft, especially after Windows 8 failed to take off in market share and adoption across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 11, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

More

:)

labeeman, Aug 11, 2014
  2. tribexx Win User

Confusing message on support for Notes Traveler

Hello,

So, IBM Notes states that they will support Windows Phone 8 in version 9 of Notes Traveler

IBM Notes Traveler 9 System Requirements - United States

Microsoft feature set for GDR2 seems to state they will support IBM Notes (see 6th image/movie)

What new features will we get with Windows Phone GDR2 and Lumia Amber updates | DJs Mobiles - Technology Blog

IBM and Microsoft have a long history of mixed messages and silence, so I am trying to convince a company to switch to WP but I am trying to figure out what the links above mean...either:

• This company can just upgrade to Notes 9 Traveler and everything is fine.
    • This company has to wait until GDR2 and it will work regardless of Notes 9 Traveler
    • This company has to wait until BOTH Notes 9 Traveler is installed AND GDR2 has been released

Any thoughts?

thanks

tribexx, Aug 11, 2014
  3. techknight1337, Aug 11, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

My hope is that W9 allows users to easily turn of features they don't use, like One Drive...

LittleJay, Aug 11, 2014
  5. I just hope that they don't do the same as they did with 8 and force changes onto people

Give options so things can be configured/disabled to users own likes

paulsalter, Aug 11, 2014
  6. labeeman Win User
    Knowing M$ the off switches will be buried deep if there are any.

labeeman, Aug 11, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User
    Yeah, that's what I want, flatter then the opulent 8 :arg:

A Guy, Aug 12, 2014
  8. LittleJay Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

You may be right, but one can always hope for the best. *Smile

LittleJay, Aug 12, 2014
  9. Trust_No1 Win User
    Here is what i want;

Aero put back in
    Start Menu
    Windows Media Center included FREE
    * improvements to Media CenterReturn of the advanced appearance options
    Hope they keep the Charms bar
    Substantial apps

and.....3 days/2 nights in a luxury Las Vegas suite free of charge

is that asking to much?

Trust_No1, Aug 12, 2014
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Areo is gone.. dead and buried.
    You can use Classic Shell for a great start menu/button.

And yes, the Vegas option is a bit much, *Wink

BunnyJ, Aug 12, 2014
  11. Everything except the hotel for 2 to 3 Nights in Las Vegas with $1000 spending money is asking too much. *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

Indianatone, Aug 12, 2014
  12. Trust_No1 Win User
    Darn.... you burst my bubble *Doh

Trust_No1, Aug 12, 2014
  13. A Guy Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

Maybe just a regular room with a balcony then?

A Guy, Aug 13, 2014
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Elvis has to be playing at the hotel or I won't go!

Ztruker, Aug 14, 2014
  15. I'm afraid the Time Machine is on back order. I have had one on order for years.

Indianatone, Aug 14, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 Feature List

1. Windows 9 Feature List - Similar Threads - Feature List

2. Nothing listed under "Programs & Features" in Windows 10. Problem occurred after Radeon...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing listed under "Programs & Features" in Windows 10. Problem occurred after Radeon...: Windows 10 Pro Build 17134 Programs & Features worked fine until I installed a Used Radeon R9. Worked fine with Windows Drivers, but failed upon installing AMD's Latest Drivers, and caused a boot loop. Started in Safe Mode and "Uninstalled" Radeon card from Device Manager....
  3. MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office not showing on the installed list in Programs and Features: My Windows 10 system does not show MS Office (2016 v.1811 - which is activated and I use regularly) in the installed list under Programs and Features. I have reviewed online help which seems to indicate I have to uninstall and reinstall. I did not purchase install media....
  4. Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features: Microsoft today announced a big update for its app store on Windows 10 and Xbox One. The company notes that Microsoft Store now comes with wish lists feature that would allow users to add apps, games, and other digital items to a section called ‘Wish List’ and it would appear...
  5. Having trouble in Apps and Features with App listed with no name seems fishy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having trouble in Apps and Features with App listed with no name seems fishy: Hello guys I have a question I have an app listed in my apps and features all the way at the bottom with no name. it takes up 34.5MB and was installed a few months back the thing that surprises me most is when i click uninstall, it asks if i want to allow rundll32 to make...
  6. List of new Features for IT Pros in Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 News
    List of new Features for IT Pros in Windows 10 v1809: [ATTACH] Microsoft has started rolling out sixth feature update of Windows 10 v1809. IT pros are one of the biggest segment of Windows Business. In this post, we are looking at the list of new features for IT Pros in Windows [...] This post List of new Features for IT Pros...
  7. Windows 10 v1809 removed or deprecated features list

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 v1809 removed or deprecated features list: [ATTACH] Every time a major of Windows 10 is released, some of the features are removed. Either those features lose their importance because of the introduction of new features or are just not useful because of new technology. Microsoft is due [...] This post Windows 10...
  8. New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work

in Windows 10 News
    New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work: Microsoft is testing a new wish list feature for Windows 10 App Store that would allow users to keep track of all the stuff you want from the Store. The Wish list feature is supposed to put everything into one easy to manage spot on your PCs, tablets and web. Microsoft has...
  9. Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and...: We have heard rumors earlier that Microsoft is working on a new “List Sharing” option which would be introduced in its To Do application for all platforms. Today the Redmond Giant in a blog post has confirmed that the To Do application will be getting the new List Sharing...
  10. Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order: I have recently acquired a refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro1. It runs well, except one nagging matter which I am unable to resolve. Will appreciate greatly if someone shows me the answer. The issue is simple : the contents listed in Programs and Features are in...