Windows 10: Windows 9 Feature List

Discus and support Windows 9 Feature List in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is one highly anticipated product prepared by Microsoft, especially after Windows 8 failed to take off in market share and adoption across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 11, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

More

:)

labeeman, Aug 11, 2014
  2. tribexx Win User

Confusing message on support for Notes Traveler

Hello,

So, IBM Notes states that they will support Windows Phone 8 in version 9 of Notes Traveler

IBM Notes Traveler 9 System Requirements - United States

Microsoft feature set for GDR2 seems to state they will support IBM Notes (see 6th image/movie)

What new features will we get with Windows Phone GDR2 and Lumia Amber updates | DJs Mobiles - Technology Blog

IBM and Microsoft have a long history of mixed messages and silence, so I am trying to convince a company to switch to WP but I am trying to figure out what the links above mean...either:

• This company can just upgrade to Notes 9 Traveler and everything is fine.
    • This company has to wait until GDR2 and it will work regardless of Notes 9 Traveler
    • This company has to wait until BOTH Notes 9 Traveler is installed AND GDR2 has been released

Any thoughts?

thanks

tribexx, Aug 11, 2014
  3. techknight1337, Aug 11, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

My hope is that W9 allows users to easily turn of features they don't use, like One Drive...

LittleJay, Aug 11, 2014
  5. I just hope that they don't do the same as they did with 8 and force changes onto people

Give options so things can be configured/disabled to users own likes

paulsalter, Aug 11, 2014
  6. labeeman Win User
    Knowing M$ the off switches will be buried deep if there are any.

labeeman, Aug 11, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User
    Yeah, that's what I want, flatter then the opulent 8 :arg:

A Guy, Aug 12, 2014
  8. LittleJay Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

You may be right, but one can always hope for the best. *Smile

LittleJay, Aug 12, 2014
  9. Trust_No1 Win User
    Here is what i want;

Aero put back in
    Start Menu
    Windows Media Center included FREE
    * improvements to Media CenterReturn of the advanced appearance options
    Hope they keep the Charms bar
    Substantial apps

and.....3 days/2 nights in a luxury Las Vegas suite free of charge

is that asking to much?

Trust_No1, Aug 12, 2014
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Areo is gone.. dead and buried.
    You can use Classic Shell for a great start menu/button.

And yes, the Vegas option is a bit much, *Wink

BunnyJ, Aug 12, 2014
  11. Everything except the hotel for 2 to 3 Nights in Las Vegas with $1000 spending money is asking too much. *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

Indianatone, Aug 12, 2014
  12. Trust_No1 Win User
    Darn.... you burst my bubble *Doh

Trust_No1, Aug 12, 2014
  13. A Guy Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

Maybe just a regular room with a balcony then?

A Guy, Aug 13, 2014
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Elvis has to be playing at the hotel or I won't go!

Ztruker, Aug 14, 2014
  15. I'm afraid the Time Machine is on back order. I have had one on order for years.

Indianatone, Aug 14, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 Feature List

1. Windows 9 Feature List - Similar Threads - Feature List

2. I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.: I want to install the media pack and have seen instructions saying: "Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features >". I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere....
  3. I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.: I want to install the media pack and have seen instructions saying: "Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features >". I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere....
  4. Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.: I'm trying to add Media Feature pack feature but it's not showing on the optional features list. I also tried to install it with the PowerShell but it doesn't work....
  5. Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.

Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.: I'm trying to add Media Feature pack feature but it's not showing on the optional features list. I also tried to install it with the PowerShell but it doesn't work....
  6. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  7. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  8. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...
  10. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 v1903 cp is not prepared to receive update