Windows 10: Windows 9 Feature List

Discus and support Windows 9 Feature List in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I'm afraid the Time Machine is on back order. I have had one on order for years. Me too, still have not received an order confirmation yet. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 11, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Feature List

Me too, still have not received an order confirmation yet.

labeeman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 9 Feature List

1. Windows 9 Feature List - Similar Threads - Feature List

2. I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.: I want to install the media pack and have seen instructions saying: "Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features >". I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere....
  3. I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere.: I want to install the media pack and have seen instructions saying: "Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features >". I have Windows 11 Home and there is no "Optional Features" listed anywhere....
  4. Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.: I'm trying to add Media Feature pack feature but it's not showing on the optional features list. I also tried to install it with the PowerShell but it doesn't work....
  5. Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.

Windows 11 23H2 Can't see Media Feature Pack in the list of optional features to add.: I'm trying to add Media Feature pack feature but it's not showing on the optional features list. I also tried to install it with the PowerShell but it doesn't work....
  6. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  7. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  8. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...
  10. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...