Windows 10: Windows 9 Features, Price, Release Date [REPORT]

Discus and support Windows 9 Features, Price, Release Date [REPORT] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 was been a hot topic of discussion even before the launch of Windows 8. The current Microsoft OS is almost two years old, but it has failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Sep 1, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Windows 9 Features, Price, Release Date [REPORT]

Read more

:)

z3r010, Sep 1, 2014
  2. mazhar111 Win User

When will Lumia 920 arrive India ?

Not having any details on availability and pricing of the
    NOKIA Lumia 920
    , may be in quarter 4 they can release this model

mazhar111, Sep 1, 2014
  3. Phone release

I want to know from Microsoft about the release date of Microsoft Lumia 850 and it's whole features and price information .

NayanPanda, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Gornot Win User

The more I look at the new Start Menu, the more I see the benefit of it over the fullscreen Start Screen. Calendar appointments, weather and email notifications while I'm using the desktop at the same time? Yes, please.

Gornot, Sep 1, 2014
  5. You must have a big screen? Your going to give up a big chunk of it to the open Start Menu. Assuming it will actually stay open when you mouse away from it and change focus to the desktop. It will be interesting to see how this will work.

alphanumeric, Sep 2, 2014
  6. davehc Win User
    Once again, I don't understand the criticism. I use the Start screen as my principal method of accessing my programs. I do have a decent size Touch screen. I prefer, in spite of that, to use the mouse. One click to the start menu, one click to my favoured programs. All the minor programs are still one more click away - just as in the sub folders in the classic START MENU. What do you mean by the comment "big chunk" Its just a start menu - in and out

davehc, Sep 2, 2014
  7. Interesting article, if they are right and the upgrade is $20 then count me in, for that price I would definitely upgrade

For me the more I see the new start menu the more I dislike it, make it optional and not based on type of device used, the only thing this new menu would make me do is un install all store apps, do not want/need them on the desktop, if I am on the desktop I will use a desktop program

paulsalter, Sep 2, 2014
  8. Windows 9 Features, Price, Release Date [REPORT]

Well I'm hoping for a good deal, got one when 7 came out, this Asus came with 8 installed. It will be interesting to see how an upgrade would work because when it did the 8.1 update it split the C: and D: drive putting another recovery partition.

Joan Archer, Sep 2, 2014
  9. LittleJay Win User
    I agree. I bought the $40 W8 upgrade and this would be just half of that cost.

LittleJay, Sep 2, 2014
  10. Not if you want to leave it open so you can see the live tiles. Which is what I thought Gornot was thinking of doing. If you have multiple monitors its doable but with a single screen its going to hog some of your screen space. That's all. I'm like you. The stuff I use every day is pinned to my taskbar for quick 1 click access. Other frequently used programs and Apps are pinned to my Start Screen. The rest is in All Apps. The only live tile I use is The Weather Network, which is usually open and running on my other screen anyway. I'm happy with the current Start Screen.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Features, Price, Release Date [REPORT] - Similar Threads - Features Price Release

2. Windows 365 Cloud PC Details, Price, Release Date, FAQ

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 365 Cloud PC Details, Price, Release Date, FAQ: [ATTACH]Microsoft recently announced Windows 365, a cloud-based service for your Windows PC in their annual partner event, Inspire. Let’s get into the details about what it brings in for users. Table of content What is Windows 365 What does Windows 365 offer? Windows 365 is...
  3. Windows 11 Release Date, Price, Hardware Requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Release Date, Price, Hardware Requirements: [ATTACH]Microsoft has unveiled Windows 11 to the world. The news has got the tech community around the world riled up with speculations and expectations as to what this new iteration is going to offer. To put your concerns at ease, we are going to do a detailed, roundup...
  4. The upcoming Windows 10 features may not have a release date

in Windows 10 News
    The upcoming Windows 10 features may not have a release date: Microsoft has been working on a more straightforward approach for the upcoming Windows 10 feature updates. As part of the new approach, Microsoft is making significant changes to the Fast Ring of Windows Insider program. Moving forward, Fast Ring will get new builds from the...
  5. Release date of 1909 Media Feature Pack?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Release date of 1909 Media Feature Pack?: Any estimates/ideas on when the Windows 10 ver. 1909 Media Feature Pack will be out? I need it for Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/release-date-of-1909-media-feature-pack/75e66190-c990-4f9c-af12-a151d38a73bf
  6. Newegg Windows 10 price & release date

in Windows 10 News
    Newegg Windows 10 price & release date: A screen shot from: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...010&Submit=ENEAttachment 20300 6490
  7. Another Rumor about the Win 9 Preview release date

in Windows 10 News
    Another Rumor about the Win 9 Preview release date: Microsoft to Launch Windows 9 Preview in February 2015 – Rumor More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Micro...r-442433.shtml 1572
  8. Windows 10 release date, price, features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 release date, price, features: Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10, or at least a very early 'Technical Preview'. We all thought it would be Windows 9 or something completely different. But Windows 10 it is. Here's everything you need to know about the Windows 10 release date, price and new features...
  9. Windows 9 release date, news and rumours

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 release date, news and rumours: With Windows 8 and now Windows 8.1, Microsoft tried - not entirely successfully - to make tablets part of a continuum that goes from number-crunching workstations and high-end gaming rigs through all-in-one touchscreen media systems and thin-and light notebooks down to...
  10. Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, Release Date

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, Release Date: Microsoft Surface Phone: Major Leak Reveals Processor, RAM, Price, and Release Date Competition in the smartphone market is getting hotter as major manufacturers are moving up the ladders of innovation and introducing path-breaking features. We told you in a previous...