Windows 10: Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows

Discus and support Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there For some applications I'd really love to have RE-SIZEABLE but BORDERLESS windows -- I.E no title etc. For Office too this would be good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Jun 30, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows

Hi there
    For some applications I'd really love to have RE-SIZEABLE but BORDERLESS windows -- I.E no title etc.

For Office too this would be good with a right mouse click (or touch if you are using touch) to access a context menu.

For Metro apps borderless windows make sense especially for dynamically updating apps like say News / Stock ticker etc. These though must IMO be re-sizeable and not fixed like 1/2 or 1/4 screen -- especially when you are using very large external monitor(s).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 30, 2014
  2. juli277 Win User

Forced Fullscreen Vsync

Hey,

got the exact same problem as you guys. 60 fps limit, strong tearing and pretty strong input lag. Only in games above DirectX 9. In windowed mode/borderless window it does not appear.

Just wanted to ask if you guys got any solution for it so far?

I'm really frustrated about this...

juli277, Jun 30, 2014
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    When will Microsoft finally fix the two most annoying gaming problems?

It usually depends entirely on the game or engine used if your cursor will go to the second screen when using borderless fullscreen window. Borderless windows will allow interacting outside the game with no interruption.

Carlo Fer, Jun 30, 2014
  4. CountMike New Member

Good idea, something like F11 would be good enough too.

CountMike, Jul 18, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows - Similar Threads - Lets BORDERLESS

2. Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...: Okay so my pc had an update so i went and updated it. It got stuck in the update 100% screen. Did not know what to do, so I decided to shut it off. Once I turn back on the PC it booted up like normal. I’m on the login screen and I attempt to login but I stay stuck Loading to...
  3. Lets put together a troubleshooting list for Windows networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lets put together a troubleshooting list for Windows networking: There are so many different ways that Windows networking suddenly doesn't work. Can we all put together a troubleshooting list, and then prioritize it. For each item, include the relevant Settings menu or related. Maybe the tutorial writers could eventually make this list...
  4. Purchased a game on the website, but it won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased a game on the website, but it won't let me download.: I purchased Minecraft on the Microsoft website and it confirmed the purchase but it won't download because it says I haven't purchased it on the Microsoft store app. Is there a way to still download the game or will I have to repurchase the game on the Microsoft store app?...
  5. So you let passing 3rd partys change group policy but now WIn10 Home users?

in Windows 10 Customization
    So you let passing 3rd partys change group policy but now WIn10 Home users?: To say I hate win10 home is an understatement. I have pro installed my other machine. I had access to gpedit on this until a few major updates ago when this mess started. But now it seems that a third party controls ALL my browser content options across ALL platforms, even...
  6. Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, I want bass on BOTH subwoofer and front speakers, realtek doesn't let me: I have 2 JBL305p MK2 speakers, and a sub, the jbl speakers give some good bass, but I would like to get a bit more with the subwoofer. Realtek does not let me do this Scenario1: stereo output: no subwoofer Scenario2: 5.1 full range speakers enabled: no subwoofer sound...
  7. win 10 won't let me install firefox as default app

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 won't let me install firefox as default app: win 10 won't let me install firefox as default app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-wont-let-me-install-firefox-as-default-app/f9aca82f-ef24-4ba5-8218-44ec28735046
  8. windows won't let me change default format audio for my mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows won't let me change default format audio for my mic: My new microphone's default format is set to 16 bit 44100. I need to change it to studio quality, but as soon as I close the window of the sound options is changes back. any way to fix this?...
  9. New vulnerability lets attackers sniff or hijack VPN connections

in Windows 10 News
    New vulnerability lets attackers sniff or hijack VPN connections: Academics have disclosed this week a security flaw impacting Linux, Android, macOS, and other Unix-based operating systems that allows an attacker to sniff, hijack, and tamper with VPN-tunneled connections. The vulnerability -- tracked as CVE-2019-14899 -- resides in the...
  10. Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games: So I just purchased the game pass for pc and went to install Europa Universalis. The only problem is the install button is non-interact-able. It's completely grayed out and I can't even click on it. So I looked at some other games, and some I can install and others I can't....