Windows 10: Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows

Discus and support Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there For some applications I'd really love to have RE-SIZEABLE but BORDERLESS windows -- I.E no title etc. For Office too this would be good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Jun 30, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows

Hi there
    For some applications I'd really love to have RE-SIZEABLE but BORDERLESS windows -- I.E no title etc.

For Office too this would be good with a right mouse click (or touch if you are using touch) to access a context menu.

For Metro apps borderless windows make sense especially for dynamically updating apps like say News / Stock ticker etc. These though must IMO be re-sizeable and not fixed like 1/2 or 1/4 screen -- especially when you are using very large external monitor(s).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 30, 2014
  2. juli277 Win User

Forced Fullscreen Vsync

Hey,

got the exact same problem as you guys. 60 fps limit, strong tearing and pretty strong input lag. Only in games above DirectX 9. In windowed mode/borderless window it does not appear.

Just wanted to ask if you guys got any solution for it so far?

I'm really frustrated about this...

juli277, Jun 30, 2014
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    When will Microsoft finally fix the two most annoying gaming problems?

It usually depends entirely on the game or engine used if your cursor will go to the second screen when using borderless fullscreen window. Borderless windows will allow interacting outside the game with no interruption.

Carlo Fer, Jun 30, 2014
  4. CountMike New Member

Good idea, something like F11 would be good enough too.

CountMike, Jul 18, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows - Similar Threads - Lets BORDERLESS

2. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  3. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  4. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  5. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  6. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11: I want to turn on the Virtualization TechnologyI tired F10 and esc multiple times right after I turn on the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-omen-desktop-computer-not-letting-me-into-bios/1a47519b-6f70-4d50-aa40-3617dd1a2bd1
  8. HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11

HP omen desktop computer not letting me into BIOS on W11: I want to turn on the Virtualization TechnologyI tired F10 and esc multiple times right after I turn on the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-omen-desktop-computer-not-letting-me-into-bios/1a47519b-6f70-4d50-aa40-3617dd1a2bd1
  9. I have a asus x515j and it well not let me reset my pc the reset this pc button will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a asus x515j and it well not let me reset my pc the reset this pc button will not...: I have a asus x515j and it well not let me reset my pc the reset this pc button will not respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-x515j-and-it-well-not-let-me-reset/6d637706-a511-469a-ad71-662ebf8c0351
  10. I have a asus x515j and it well not let me reset my pc the reset this pc button will not...

I have a asus x515j and it well not let me reset my pc the reset this pc button will not...: I have a asus x515j and it well not let me reset my pc the reset this pc button will not respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-x515j-and-it-well-not-let-me-reset/6d637706-a511-469a-ad71-662ebf8c0351