Windows 10: Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows

Discus and support Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there For some applications I'd really love to have RE-SIZEABLE but BORDERLESS windows -- I.E no title etc. For Office too this would be good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Jun 30, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows

Hi there
    For some applications I'd really love to have RE-SIZEABLE but BORDERLESS windows -- I.E no title etc.

For Office too this would be good with a right mouse click (or touch if you are using touch) to access a context menu.

For Metro apps borderless windows make sense especially for dynamically updating apps like say News / Stock ticker etc. These though must IMO be re-sizeable and not fixed like 1/2 or 1/4 screen -- especially when you are using very large external monitor(s).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 30, 2014
  2. juli277 Win User

Forced Fullscreen Vsync

Hey,

got the exact same problem as you guys. 60 fps limit, strong tearing and pretty strong input lag. Only in games above DirectX 9. In windowed mode/borderless window it does not appear.

Just wanted to ask if you guys got any solution for it so far?

I'm really frustrated about this...

juli277, Jun 30, 2014
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    When will Microsoft finally fix the two most annoying gaming problems?

It usually depends entirely on the game or engine used if your cursor will go to the second screen when using borderless fullscreen window. Borderless windows will allow interacting outside the game with no interruption.

Carlo Fer, Jun 30, 2014
  4. CountMike New Member

Good idea, something like F11 would be good enough too.

CountMike, Jul 18, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 9 - Lets have BORDERLESS windows - Similar Threads - Lets BORDERLESS

2. Laptop WiFi just turned off, will not let me turn it back on, says no WiFi networks found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop WiFi just turned off, will not let me turn it back on, says no WiFi networks found: Hello. Thanks very much in advance to anyone willing and able to help with this. This is similar to an issue I had a couple months ago. Everything has been working fine, no issues, then this happened a couple days ago. So a couple days ago I went to log in to my WiFi - I...
  3. Microsoft family features won't let me use Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features won't let me use Google Chrome: Hi. I am a kid but really need google Chrome for school. My parents and I have done every thing we have changed my age allowed google chrome we have restated my laptop multiple times we have removed me from the family group and all that stuff. This all happened when I updated...
  4. Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games: The app store says that windows updater has been disabled and I need to turn it on. I go and run the troubleshooter and it says nothing is wrong I have changed windows update to be automatic and have already restarted my computer twice. I just want to play solitaire again as...
  5. Why has microsoft literally taken over my computer by not letting me print or save to my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why has microsoft literally taken over my computer by not letting me print or save to my...: Why has microsoft literally taken over my computer by not letting me print or save to my own files. Just because I don't want to download the new edge? * Moved from IE11/Win 10...
  6. Windows 10 wont let me log in, loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wont let me log in, loop: After the latest update in August 2020, windows 10 wont let me log back in. Instead the computer pretends to be logging me in and loops me back to the nature splash screen. The update seemed to be struggling for at least 30 minutes trying to download, with the progress...
  7. It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account: every time i try to sign in to minecraft it asks if i want to save my purchases to my microsoft account, so i press yes, and then it says failed to login. its really annoying because this happens every time. can someone tell me how to fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Store Error 0x80070070: My SSD is full but it won't let me download anything to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error 0x80070070: My SSD is full but it won't let me download anything to...: I've checked all over the store app, and I can't find any option or setting to change to make it download to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-0x80070070-my-ssd-is-full/7d551bee-a82e-4df2-a89d-29422de67fdc
  9. Fingerprint Scanner won't let me set up my fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint Scanner won't let me set up my fingerprint: I just got my new HP ENVY x360 and every time I try to set up my fingerprint it says the scanner is not connected or something and to reconnect it. please help!...
  10. Automatic repair won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair won't let me sign in: The problem first occurred when i was playing a game and then it froze and wouldn't let me close it, so i restarted my computer. When i restarted the computer it booted up like normal and after showed a black screen instead of the login menu. After a while the computer would...