Windows 10: Windows 9: Microsoft faces four daunting challenges

Discus and support Windows 9: Microsoft faces four daunting challenges in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; According to the rumor mill, Microsoft will unveil the next big release of Windows, code-named “Threshold,” at the end of September, with a preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 9: Microsoft faces four daunting challenges

Read more at: Windows 9: Microsoft faces four daunting challenges

Brink, Aug 24, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .Drama at it's best. . .*Biggrin

:)

3. sjp365 Win User
    Microphone setting auto mutes Windows 10

There have been four Windows 10 Cumulative updates since 12/9/16: KB3201845, KB3206632, KB3213986, and KB3211320. No pending updates. Logitech claims the problem is because "...Windows 10 Anniversary Edition dropped the support of compressed MJPG and H.264
    streams for webcams..." and that a Microsoft fix was in the works.

sjp365, Aug 24, 2014
  4. Windows 9: Microsoft faces four daunting challenges

Windows 10

Hi Frankie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better, can I know what are the challenges that you are facing to use Windows 10.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 24, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9: Microsoft faces four daunting challenges

1. Windows 9: Microsoft faces four daunting challenges - Similar Threads - Microsoft faces four

2. challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor: What are the current challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor in providing optimal gaming experiences, and what strategies is Intel implementing to address these issues?...
  3. challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor: What are the current challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor in providing optimal gaming experiences, and what strategies is Intel implementing to address these issues?...
  4. challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Cloud Skill Challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Cloud Skill Challenge: I completed this challenge and I received the email to redeem the free certification exam. I click 'Claim Now', then on the next page I click 'eligible exams', after that I select 'AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator', on the next page I scroll down and click on 'Schedule...
  6. microsoft games daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games daily challenges: Last night Microsoft configured my computer, not at my request, and all the solitaire games and Mahjong daily challenges that I won have been erased - why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-daily-challenges/090b8fa0-e2d2-4247-af48-2b43597931a5
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges: I have played the daily challenges in both Microsoft Sudoku and Solitaire all 5 games for several years. For some reason after completing all the games successfully the monthly calendar showing my monthly success began to show the daily challenges as undone. I thought maybe...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  9. Microsoft solitaire challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire challenge: Up until yesterday 03/14/2020, I was able to login thru Xbox in windows 10 and play the challenges. but now I get errors 101 and 104. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-challenge/cfa98d79-5f5c-4a6a-9044-e7efa7d11b9a
  10. microsoft sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku daily challenges: First successful completion of the daily challenge often does not save. After the success badge is displayed for a few seconds it goes away and I have to do it over. It always saves on the second completion. The second and third game if the daily challenge always save OK....