Windows 10: Windows 9 preview

Discus and support Windows 9 preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello Is there going to be a windows 9 public preview this fall? Thanks Tyler 1664 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Tylerhav, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Tylerhav Win User

Windows 9 preview

Hello

Is there going to be a windows 9 public preview this fall?

Thanks

Tyler

:)

Tylerhav, Aug 2, 2014

2. Lumia 920 not updating

According to Windows Phone support agent, there is no bug with Developers preview users on 920 or any other Lumia. You just need to uncheck **** on your phone.

So, it may be matter of waiting (days/weeks/months??)..frustrating process!

Snippet from the Chat!

Ricardo D.: at 9:42:26

Basically to get the Cyan update once you have the Developers Preview, you need to not use it so you can get the notification. Please open the Dev. preview App, and unselect the option

Ricardo D.: at 9:42:41

This doesn't mean that you will receive the update straight after ok?

****: at 9:44:11

I did that already

Ricardo D.: at 9:45:41

ok

Ricardo D.: at 9:45:48

so it is just a matter of time ****

****: at 9:45:14

are you sure Ricardo?

Ricardo D.: at 9:46:29

Yes, you are not the first costumer asking Windows 9 preview :)

DP BHOGADI, Aug 2, 2014
  3. Ztruker Win User

Windows 9 preview

Ztruker, Aug 2, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 preview

1. Windows 9 preview - Similar Threads - preview

2. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do normal and preview updates really install the same way?: Okay, so could a PC having issues downloading normal updates be able to install preview ones, or are both types of updates installed the same, and a PC with issues would prevent both types from installing?...
  3. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do normal and preview updates really install the same way?: Okay, so could a PC having issues downloading normal updates be able to install preview ones, or are both types of updates installed the same, and a PC with issues would prevent both types from installing?...
  4. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...: In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in the pane. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-explorer-preview-pane-does-not-display-excel/c4d4a3d6-ef01-45d8-a4a6-60b8448eb293
  6. In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...

In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in...: In explorer Preview pane does not display excel & word documents, PDF files are visible in the pane. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-explorer-preview-pane-does-not-display-excel/c4d4a3d6-ef01-45d8-a4a6-60b8448eb293
  7. Windows 11 Task View and Task Switching: Window Previews Disappear Intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task View and Task Switching: Window Previews Disappear Intermittently: Since upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, I've encountered an issue where window previews disappear when switching between tasks. This occurs in both the task view and the task switching screen, although not consistently. It seems to happen intermittently, especially when...
  8. Windows 11 Task View and Task Switching: Window Previews Disappear Intermittently

Windows 11 Task View and Task Switching: Window Previews Disappear Intermittently: Since upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, I've encountered an issue where window previews disappear when switching between tasks. This occurs in both the task view and the task switching screen, although not consistently. It seems to happen intermittently, especially when...
  9. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  10. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 9 preview