Windows 10: Windows 9 tablets

Discus and support Windows 9 tablets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter. 1531 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chuck38, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Windows 9 tablets

Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter.

:)

Chuck38, Mar 23, 2014

2. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Original Title: Windows 10 keyboard

On my Dell desktop/tablet the virtual keyboard fails to appear after prompt in tablet mode. It has worked since windows 10 was installed aprox. 9 mo. ago. then suddenly stopped responding to prompt. When I switch out of tablet mode the keyboard icon appears
    and responds?

GaryLeBlanc, Mar 23, 2014
  3. Shenan Stanley, Mar 23, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 tablets

1. Windows 9 tablets - Similar Threads - tablets

2. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???: Windows 11 pro. fully updated. On a large screen, I see all my icons. but on my small Surface Go 2, half of the icons are missing. there is no arrows or anything that will let me scroll to the rest of my icons. How do I see and use the rest of the icons in a small screen?see...
  3. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???: Windows 11 pro. fully updated. On a large screen, I see all my icons. but on my small Surface Go 2, half of the icons are missing. there is no arrows or anything that will let me scroll to the rest of my icons. How do I see and use the rest of the icons in a small screen?see...
  4. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View: I've just set up my Tablet view in Windows 10 in preparation for Windows 11 upgrade. However, I'm still used to the Classic Desktop view and have a few items still linked to it that I would like to access. Without changing the settings for Tablet and restarting; has anyone...
  5. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View: I've just set up my Tablet view in Windows 10 in preparation for Windows 11 upgrade. However, I'm still used to the Classic Desktop view and have a few items still linked to it that I would like to access. Without changing the settings for Tablet and restarting; has anyone...
  6. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?: can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?this application is supposed to be for pcsplarium play application requirements needed to run it areos windows 7 and later 64-bit onlyprocessorintel core i3 and abovegraphicintel/amd radeon/ nividia...
  8. can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?

can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?: can microsoft surface go 2 tablet run plarium play application?this application is supposed to be for pcsplarium play application requirements needed to run it areos windows 7 and later 64-bit onlyprocessorintel core i3 and abovegraphicintel/amd radeon/ nividia...
  9. Is my tablet mode broken?

Is my tablet mode broken?: I just want to ask, why does my laptop have tablet mode when it doesn't have a touchscreen? Or is it just broken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-tablet-mode-broken/692a1b3f-2550-4b5a-98f0-9770759055b6
  10. Is my tablet mode broken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is my tablet mode broken?: I just want to ask, why does my laptop have tablet mode when it doesn't have a touchscreen? Or is it just broken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-tablet-mode-broken/692a1b3f-2550-4b5a-98f0-9770759055b6