Windows 10: Windows 9 tablets

Discus and support Windows 9 tablets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter. 1531 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chuck38, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Windows 9 tablets

Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter.

:)

Chuck38, Mar 23, 2014

2. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Original Title: Windows 10 keyboard

On my Dell desktop/tablet the virtual keyboard fails to appear after prompt in tablet mode. It has worked since windows 10 was installed aprox. 9 mo. ago. then suddenly stopped responding to prompt. When I switch out of tablet mode the keyboard icon appears
    and responds?

GaryLeBlanc, Mar 23, 2014
  3. Shenan Stanley, Mar 23, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 tablets

1. Windows 9 tablets - Similar Threads - tablets

2. Tablet PC's won't connect to NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tablet PC's won't connect to NAS: I have an old NAS that uses SMB 1.0. Older laptops can map the NAS, no problem. My two desktop PCs also map to the NAS, no problem. (I enabled "SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support" on all PCs). But I have two Microsoft touch tablets that just won't connect to the NAS. (All PCs...
  3. The touch screen and sound both just died on my tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The touch screen and sound both just died on my tablet: Right, I am all out of ideas. So first of all, here's a touching story (for context): One night I was watching a youtube video a when I finished it, I went to take a shower, but I still wanted to watch something when I return so I left the tablet running. It was pluged in...
  4. Keyboard and mouse auto lock option for tablet mode missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard and mouse auto lock option for tablet mode missing: I'm having issues with my 2 in 1 laptop in that it does not lock the keyboard and mouse when entering tablet mode. I've been researching this issue online for hours now, and from what I've been told I should go to control panel >> Keyboard >> Keyboard auto-lock or something...
  5. graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    graphics tablet cursor jumps in specific regions of windows screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiRi18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7x3ol/graphics_tablet_cursor_jumps_in_specific_regions/
  6. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  7. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  8. How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet

How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet: The company I work for is trying to find a software that'll allow us to run an Epub document "similar to apple books" on a windows tablet. We've found multiple so far but none of them let us make it full screen. Does anyone have any alternatives I could look at?...
  9. How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?

How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?: I got a new monitor but now don't have enough space on my desk to use my laptop and monitor. I want to fold my laptop and only have the keyboard right side up. I have tried disabling tablet mode completely and disabling and uninstalling the Intel Integrated Sensor Solutions...
  10. UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working: I haven't used my tablet in a while. I recently attempted to use it again with a phone charger as a USB cord. I reinstalled the drivers, first, the M708 V2 one which did not work (it also didn't detect the tablet), then the test driver would not carry through with the...