Windows 10: Windows 9 tablets

Discus and support Windows 9 tablets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter. 1531 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chuck38, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Windows 9 tablets

Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter.

:)

Chuck38, Mar 23, 2014

2. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Original Title: Windows 10 keyboard

On my Dell desktop/tablet the virtual keyboard fails to appear after prompt in tablet mode. It has worked since windows 10 was installed aprox. 9 mo. ago. then suddenly stopped responding to prompt. When I switch out of tablet mode the keyboard icon appears
    and responds?

GaryLeBlanc, Mar 23, 2014
  3. Shenan Stanley, Mar 23, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 tablets

1. Windows 9 tablets - Similar Threads - tablets

2. Black screen after login on HP Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after login on HP Tablet: Hi all, I've got an old HP tablet PC that I use more as a gadget rather than for much useful. But anyway I installed the latest 2004 version of Windows 10 on it and now, although the Welcome/Login screen appears fine, as soon as I enter my PIN, the screen goes black. And...
  3. Camera app not working in HP Omni 10 tablet on Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera app not working in HP Omni 10 tablet on Windows 10 OS: Hi, In HP Omni 10 tablet on Windows 10 OS, whenever camera app is launched the system is crashing with BSOD as 'Page fault in Non-paged area'. We are unable to attend any MS Team calls due to this. Appreciate your help. Thanks, Srinivas...
  4. Returning tablet for warranty exchange- how to clean my data

in Windows 10 Support
    Returning tablet for warranty exchange- how to clean my data: I am returning my Surface tablet for a warranty exchange. Are there any precautions I should take with my data on the PC (Windows 10 Pro)? . I have already deactivated the Windows 10 license and copied my data, but is there any risk of my passwords (I am using Google Chrome)...
  5. Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet: I recently bought a Wacom One Creative Pen Display. The drivers are up-to-date and the device turns on. My computer acknowledges it as connected, but it still will not display anything. It only says "No Signal." I even bought an HDMI adapter, but it still does not work. I'm...
  6. Surface pro 7 tablet giving low battery warning at 50+% power left and shutting down below...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface pro 7 tablet giving low battery warning at 50+% power left and shutting down below...: I just updated my tablet for the first time in a month or so and the last couple days, occasionally when it gets to 57ish% power left, a big pop up appears saying the battery is very low and to charge it. Usually(even the last couple days with the warning appearing) its fine...
  7. Correct drawing tablet and program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Correct drawing tablet and program?: I have an Asus laptop (5 years old, Windows 10) and would like to draw digitally. So programs are available to me Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS2. Which drawing tablet is cheap but also good and which freeware would be best? I would like to be able to color...
  8. how to launch clipboard in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to launch clipboard in tablet mode?: how to launch clipboard in tablet mode? Tablet Mode keyboard does not have a win key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-launch-clipboard-in-tablet-mode/d123e061-b89e-472d-8125-3659908fc012
  9. Lock session when power button is pressed (tablet)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock session when power button is pressed (tablet)?: Hey there, just reinstalled Windows 10 on my tablet and i think before it did lock the session when i pressed power.. Now it doesn't, at all. Couldn't find working tweak/setting for this. Where is it? Must be somewhere! 161749
  10. Tablet, no bitlocker, no recovery key, blocked drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tablet, no bitlocker, no recovery key, blocked drive: Hi, I have a HP Stream 8 tablet that came with windows 8.1 and two years ago it was automatically updated to windows 10. I stopped using it for 2 months, when I turned it on a blue screen appeared trying to do a diagnostic. It was not successful, and it took me to a screen in...