Windows 10: Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time

Discus and support Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tomorrow, Microsoft will finally crack open the door, officially, to let outsiders in on some of the details about the next version of Windows. Of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Sep 28, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time

Read more

:)

z3r010, Sep 28, 2014

2. Whatsapp stuck on loading screen - Windows phone 10

It's not working for me.. Tried 9-10times..

TharangaSisira, Sep 28, 2014
  3. awormasi Win User
    100% disk usage on startup (Windows 10)

This looks like it solved the issue!

My disk usage was constantly between 98-100% and as soon as I turned off real time protection, it dove down to 0%. I turned it back on and it's still at 0% now.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Actually, I spoke too soon ... the issue eventually came back. What looks like it did the trick for me was disabling Windows telemetry:

Windows 10 Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry High Disk Usage [Solved] - Driver Easy

awormasi, Sep 28, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time

1. Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time - Similar Threads - Telemetry data near

2. real-time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real-time protection: Hello there, Disabling real time protection is only temporary as we know and is referred to as snoozed state in the events log , is there a way to increase the time of the snooze through registry, group policy or something else ? ps : i know its not recommended to disable it...
  3. Windows Real Time defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Real Time defender: Hey guys, I’ve got a question l. What does Windows Real Time Defender do, because I don’t really get it? And what are the consequences if I turn it off ( I do have virus protection apps like malwarebytes)? Thank you 4 your time! submitted by /u/MahmoodAsghar [link]...
  4. Is this the telemetry data?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this the telemetry data?: Is the data view-able inside Diagnostic Data Viewer telemetry data that gets sent to Microsoft? Currently on 1909. 146272
  5. Is there an app showing real-time data usage like a sticky?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an app showing real-time data usage like a sticky?: I really need something that will tell me I'm using data in the background. My laptop broke down, so yesterday I fired up my husband's which he rarely uses. We have limited data out here in the sticks - 10gb. I pause updates because I see several downloads queued up and I...
  6. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  7. Real time protection

Real time protection: real time protection is disabled although it is on in setting when I put it of and turn it on again, it says it is blocked by group policy. please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. real time protection

real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e
  9. Configuring for (near) real time processing (and back)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Configuring for (near) real time processing (and back): Dear friends, I have assembled a modern PC for my son who is a musician for his music production needs, but also as a general purpose PC (we don't have enough space and money to have a dedicated rig). As you might now music production has a stringent "real time"...
  10. How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10: How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10 Windows 10 now comes with the telemetry feature enabled by default which collects all sorts of user activity and sends it to Microsoft. Unfortunately, Microsoft has provided no way to disable it completely using...