Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time

Discus and support Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Tomorrow, Microsoft will finally crack open the door, officially, to let outsiders in on some of the details about the next version of Windows. Of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Sep 29, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Read more

:)

z3r010, Sep 29, 2014
  2. TharangaSisira Win User

Whatsapp stuck on loading screen - Windows phone 10

It's not working for me.. Tried 9-10times..

TharangaSisira, Sep 29, 2014
  3. awormasi Win User
    100% disk usage on startup (Windows 10)

This looks like it solved the issue!

My disk usage was constantly between 98-100% and as soon as I turned off real time protection, it dove down to 0%. I turned it back on and it's still at 0% now.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Actually, I spoke too soon ... the issue eventually came back. What looks like it did the trick for me was disabling Windows telemetry:

Windows 10 Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry High Disk Usage [Solved] - Driver Easy

awormasi, Sep 29, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9: Telemetry data will be near real-time - Similar Threads - Telemetry data near

1. Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler: I've noticed that Comodo has several tasks in the Windows task scheduler - and no matter how many times I disable them, or even delete them, they reappear every time I reboot, with new scheduled times: Comodo Telemetry - At log on of any user - One time - After triggered,...
  2. Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is...: Windows 10 users should check the Telemetry Re: What Fresh Hell Is This Re: MS Version 1709?? @lehnerus2000 pointed me to this article "Report: Forced Windows 10 version 1709 upgrades that bypass Windows Update" https://www.ghacks.net/2018/03/08/re...indows-update/ in...
  3. New Win10 install, need advice re:Privacy, Telemetry, Decrapify

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Win10 install, need advice re:Privacy, Telemetry, Decrapify: I build my own machines, but not often. This is my first build in almost 7 years, and my first AMD. I'm excited, but a little lost in the woods. Yesterday, after an install of IrfanView went awry somehow, Windows stole my file associations and made it difficult to get them...
  4. Settings App vs. Group Policy Editor Re: Telemetry

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App vs. Group Policy Editor Re: Telemetry: Is it necessary to also change settings in the Group Policy Editor if I have already done so in the settings app. Looking at this link this morning: https://www.ghacks.net/2018/03/12/co...ry-windows-10/ and in the settings app diagnostics is set to basic. Do I also need...
  5. Integrate popular windows telemetry disabler into win10 install ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Integrate popular windows telemetry disabler into win10 install ISO?: I want to make this part of my unattended install: https://gist.github.com/matthewjberg...a34e597f457b7f I am following a guide on how to customise windows 10. I have at least my storage drivers since they are compatible between windows 7 & 10. I have a copy of windows...
  6. How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10: How to disable Telemetry and Data Collection in Windows 10 Windows 10 now comes with the telemetry feature enabled by default which collects all sorts of user activity and sends it to Microsoft. Unfortunately, Microsoft has provided no way to disable it completely using...
  7. Microsoft (Telemetry) Foils Massive Coin-mining Exploit Attempt

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft (Telemetry) Foils Massive Coin-mining Exploit Attempt: At this week's MVP conference Microsoft presented many terrific use cases to justify or explain the value of telemetry data, particularly from a security standpoint. This news story captures one so immediate that our security presenter hadn't even heard it yet: Massive...