Windows 10: Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

Discus and support Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is definitely the next big thing happening for Windows users, with many people close to the matter revealing more or less exciting tidbits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Jun 26, 2014.

1. A Guy Win User

Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

Source

A Guy, Jun 26, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .isn't computing with MS Windows fun. . .*Thumbs

:)

3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 27, 2014
  4. Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

Is my Windows 7.5 update correct?

I thought so, But i did not know the threshold. So let me install some apps and find what the threshold is?

AnandPillai, Jun 27, 2014
  5. There's that "pay a fee if you want to part again". It's sounding like you can upgrade to 8.1 update X and keep your old 8.0 key. You just won't get Windows 9 for free with that key. Or "for a fee" buy an 8.1 update X product key that will also get you Windows 9 for free when it comes out. If your already running 8.1 with an 8.1 key, Windows 9 will be a free upgrade. That's how I read it anyway. It's still any bodies guess though, as its still just rumors.

alphanumeric, Jun 28, 2014
  6. LittleJay Win User
    Personally, I plan to wait until W9 comes out and see if they offer a special promotion for it like they did when W8 first came out.

LittleJay, Jun 28, 2014
  7. I have an MSDN account so its no big deal to me. Confusing as hell, but no big deal really. I'll be trying Windows 9 one way or the other.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

1. Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far - Similar Threads - “Threshold” Far

2. Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold: Earlier this year, Terry Myerson revealed that Microsoft is now approaching 700 million active Windows 10 devices and these 700 million active devices include PCs, phones, Xbox consoles and Mixed Reality headsets. It appears that Windows 10 still has not reached 700 million...
  3. Interactive logon: Machine account lockout threshold?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Interactive logon: Machine account lockout threshold?: Hi all, Just a quick question here. I have my machine BitLocker enabled and there is this Group Policy setting in Windows 10 called Interactive logon: Machine account lockout threshold. I left this setting NOT CONGIFURED....
  4. Where is Version 1511 (Threshold 2)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is Version 1511 (Threshold 2): I apologize if this is a dumb question. I did a bunch of searching but didn't find an direct answer. I thought I was following all the Windows 10 news. But I am confused. I know Microsoft pulled the 1511 release but then put it back. After being in the insider program on...
  5. windows 10 threshold download issue!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 threshold download issue!!: i started the windows 10 threshold update....and i downloaded it with lots of resume pause(battery saver,turning off laptop)and made to 80% ...when i checked for the download again it started from 0 % ....i dont know why,but now all the latest update cumilative,security...
  6. Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices: I know that this came up before, at least with Acrobat (I run Acrobat 11 Pro). However, Win 10 also reverts other chosen default app choices to the MS app that handles the file type. JPG graphics are an example. My custom settings stick, even with Acrobat, until I reboot or...
  7. Can't access Asus P5LD2 BIOS after Windows 10 update Threshold 2 10586

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access Asus P5LD2 BIOS after Windows 10 update Threshold 2 10586: Hi Folks. Last summer I updated Windows 7 to Windows 10 Threshold 1 10240 on this old Asus P5LD2 motherboard based system I use for testing from time to time. I just updated it to Threshold 2 10586, and now I find I can't access BIOS boot settings anymore via the F2 key....
  8. Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft: Interesting: Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft When Microsoft jumped directly to Windows 10 from Windows 8 PC / Windows Phone 8.1, it was quite a surprise, given the logical and expected order could have been Windows 9 after Windows 8. But our...
  9. Add Processor performance decrease threshold to Windows Power Options

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Processor performance decrease threshold to Windows Power Options: Hey Brink, how can I ask you something private? Im new in this Forum, I cant send you a private message. 108569
  10. Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10: Thanks Shawn, I have been using this but the value I used was close to yours but not spot on.*Thumbs 94628