Windows 10: Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

Discus and support Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is definitely the next big thing happening for Windows users, with many people close to the matter revealing more or less exciting tidbits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Jun 26, 2014.

1. A Guy Win User

Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

Source

A Guy, Jun 26, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .isn't computing with MS Windows fun. . .*Thumbs

:)

3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 27, 2014
  4. Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

Is my Windows 7.5 update correct?

I thought so, But i did not know the threshold. So let me install some apps and find what the threshold is?

AnandPillai, Jun 27, 2014
  5. There's that "pay a fee if you want to part again". It's sounding like you can upgrade to 8.1 update X and keep your old 8.0 key. You just won't get Windows 9 for free with that key. Or "for a fee" buy an 8.1 update X product key that will also get you Windows 9 for free when it comes out. If your already running 8.1 with an 8.1 key, Windows 9 will be a free upgrade. That's how I read it anyway. It's still any bodies guess though, as its still just rumors.

alphanumeric, Jun 28, 2014
  6. LittleJay Win User
    Personally, I plan to wait until W9 comes out and see if they offer a special promotion for it like they did when W8 first came out.

LittleJay, Jun 28, 2014
  7. I have an MSDN account so its no big deal to me. Confusing as hell, but no big deal really. I'll be trying Windows 9 one way or the other.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

1. Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far - Similar Threads - “Threshold” Far

2. What is "processor performance core parking overutilization threshold"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is "processor performance core parking overutilization threshold"?: I found it after updating to the latest 2004 Windows 10 Update. I am wondering if I should keep it on 100%, If I have every single core unparked? submitted by /u/UnknownGuyiii [link] [comments]...
  3. My laptop brightness bar wont go passed certain thresholds of brightness 40 being the main...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop brightness bar wont go passed certain thresholds of brightness 40 being the main...: so ive been trying too simply turn my brightness up too 60 as thats what it was at before when it was working but now i doesnt work for some reason when i unplugged my laptop too move too a nicer spot in my house the brightness just stopped working. when i go too the bottom...
  4. KMS Activation threshold

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMS Activation threshold: I am looking into setting up a KMS server vs using a MAK for a small (<100 clients) offline network of PCs with Win10 and Office 2016. I did a lot of web searching (Bing, obviously) but still have a few questions that I was not able to find answers to that I was hoping...
  5. How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Lower Battery Charge Threshold to under 100%?: When Lenovo Vantage came up on my screen I checked it out and found that it is not a scam but a good thing. The review itself, ingiving an example of Vantage's benefits, said that for those who use their laptops almost all of the time plugged in, its better to reduce the...
  6. Reset a account login counter/lockout threshold in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset a account login counter/lockout threshold in Windows 10 Home: Good day. May i request help, I am sharing a printer from pc 2 using the account (user b) and accessing the printer from pc 1 (user a). I am sharing it in the network via IP address. Suddenly, I cannot print anymore as I noticed that account credentials is not accepted...
  7. Samsung breaks 1TB threshold for eUFS Smartphone storage

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung breaks 1TB threshold for eUFS Smartphone storage: Powered by the company’s fifth-generation V-NAND, the new Universal Flash Storage offers 20x more storage than a 64GB internal memory and 10x the speed of a typical microSD card for data-intensive applications [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced...
  8. Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has not yet crossed the 700 million ‘active devices’ threshold: Earlier this year, Terry Myerson revealed that Microsoft is now approaching 700 million active Windows 10 devices and these 700 million active devices include PCs, phones, Xbox consoles and Mixed Reality headsets. It appears that Windows 10 still has not reached 700 million...
  9. Add Processor performance decrease threshold to Windows Power Options

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Processor performance decrease threshold to Windows Power Options: How to: Add Processor performance decrease threshold to Windows Power Options How to Add or Remove "Processor performance decrease threshold" from Power Options in Windows The Power Options allows users to specify the lower busy threshold that must be met before...
  10. Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10: How to: Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10 How to Change Split Threshold for svchost.exe in Windows 10 [img] Information Starting with RAM. If your PC has 3.5+ GB of memory, you may notice an increased number of processes in Task Manager. While...