Windows 10: Windows 9 to Revamp the Start Screen, Interactive Live Tiles Rumored

Discus and support Windows 9 to Revamp the Start Screen, Interactive Live Tiles Rumored in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We already know that Windows 9 is very likely to revamp the desktop with a Start menu and minor tweaks that keep Metro elements in the touch-optimized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Aug 25, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 to Revamp the Start Screen, Interactive Live Tiles Rumored

More

:)

labeeman, Aug 25, 2014
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Solution sought for non-working/non-flipping live tiles

Tiles on the start screen will only continue flipping for a set time after you've finished interacting with the screen. This is independent of the live tile updates and is by design (saves your battery and also stops the phone's screen from being distracting
    when you're not actively using it).

[ Pete ], Aug 25, 2014
  3. ExchangeOnline Mailbox with Windows 7 Phone

Hi Roy_chan78,

Currently, Windows Phone has a great resource on the Start Screen called Live Tiles. These are interactive tiles that not only open up apps, but can provide updated information and alerts. As is the case with e-mail, whenever you receive a new e-mail, the
    Live Tile for that e-mail account with display the number of new e-mails that have come in since you last checked your e-mail.

Additionally, you can not only pin your e-mail account to your Start screen, but you can also pin specific folders to the Start Screen, so you can visually see which folders have new information.

This is what I do and it works great!

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Aug 25, 2014
  4. Windows 9 to Revamp the Start Screen, Interactive Live Tiles Rumored

Its nice, there thinking about how different users would like to use it!

HarriePateman, Aug 26, 2014
Thema:

Windows 9 to Revamp the Start Screen, Interactive Live Tiles Rumored

1. Windows 9 to Revamp the Start Screen, Interactive Live Tiles Rumored - Similar Threads - Revamp Start Screen

2. Start menu live tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  3. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. Rumor: Microsoft preparing to remove Live Tiles from Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Rumor: Microsoft preparing to remove Live Tiles from Windows 10: A Windows Latest report suggests that Microsoft may be in the process of removing Live Tiles from the company's Windows 10 operating system. Live Tiles was one of the key features of the Windows 8 operating system when it launched. Microsoft decided to launch it with a new...
  5. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Advice please ! It is better to have the live tiles in Windows 10 turned off for better performance ? What tiles if any should be turned on and why ? I seem to think my laptop boots up quicker with most of my live tiles turned off ! Brian...
  6. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  7. Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working: Hello. Just got a new computer today, win10 64-bit, i7. i can add apps to the live tiles, but then when i go to move them around or resize them, the start menu crashes. if i open it up again, the apps i added are gone, leaving only the ones that were already there. this...
  8. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  9. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...
  10. Cybercriminals Leverage Rumored Windows 9 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Cybercriminals Leverage Rumored Windows 9 Preview: Cybercriminals Leverage Rumored Windows 9 Developer Preview Release With Social Engineering We’re seeing schemes that are taking advantage of the buzz around the upcoming developer preview release of Windows™ 9 this September. One of the threats we saw was found using...