Windows 10: Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

Discus and support Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is becoming a very anticipated product, not only for users, but also for those involved in the IT industry who want more Windows XP users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009.

1. frickinaj Win User

Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

More

frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009
  2. Solaris17 Win User

The people I know who still run XP will not be enticed to spend money on updating their systems until the old computer fails.

:)

Solaris17, Nov 19, 2008
  3. SkyKast Win User
    Wanting to create an Ad-Hoc network, but hosted network is not supported.

This solved my problem on a Dell XPS 9560 (2017).

The above link is dead, but the INF package is still available under the Support section of www.killernetworking.com

Download Inf Package, Unzip.

Uninstall the Killer Suite from add/remove programs

Uninstall the Killer wireless driver

Reinstall driver, choose location, navigate to Killer Suite > Windows 8.1

SkyKast, Nov 19, 2008
  4. SkyKast Win User

N9 release date?

Will the meego in nokia will be really dead ???

i heard that nokia will use windows 7 :S

SkyKast, May 16, 2018
  5. lacrumb Win User
    I know a few like that, they won't buy new until the old won't work anymore.

lacrumb, Jul 8, 2009
  6. Jord_J Win User
    What. . .get a new OS. . .why?. . .There is nothing wrong with the one I am using now. . .Win 95. . .*Thumbs

Jord_J, Jul 8, 2009
  7. mosheen Win User
    ^^ a lot of that going round, especially in my industry...

mosheen, Jul 8, 2009
  8. JanJan Win User

If computers weren't a hobby with me, I'd probably be the same way. My motto is usually, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". *Biggrin

JanJan, May 16, 2018
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    My mind set is if it isn't broke then figure out why then break it just to see if it can be repaired. . .something I like doing with an OS (any one of the many that are available). . .*Thumbs

10. When I break things they seem to have a nasty habit of staying broken. *Tongue

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 8, 2009
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer - Similar Threads - Absolute Killer

2. Audio Sounds absolute CRAP after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Sounds absolute CRAP after update.: I recently updated to the newest version of Windows 10 (1909). After using Chrome for around ~15 mins, the video I was watching suddenly started to sound muffled. I tried restarting all the drivers and my computer - that didn't solve the problem. It appears that this issue...
  3. Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?: My laptop just installed updates last night before shutting down and after starting it up this morning the keyboard no longer works. Im talking about the keyboard built into the freaking laptop. HOW!!!!!!!??????? Ive had to use the on screen keyboard to troubleshoot and...
  4. Windows is absolute gabage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is absolute gabage: Windows is bloated, slow and is not as open as in, customizable as other operating systems. That's why I've switched to Linux. Make yo OS better, MS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-absolute-gabage/ded0ffa6-7cf8-4609-8f7c-fbbebe5c0762
  5. Logitech Wireless Keyboard is going absolutely mental

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Wireless Keyboard is going absolutely mental: So I have a Logitech wireless keyboard + mouse combo. Both go to the same receiver. These have worked perfectly for a long time now but all of a sudden the keyboard is going berserk. Anytime I try to type anything, it does completely random things like tab actions or in the...
  6. Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works: Ok so I downloaded a game overnight on my laptop Acer Predator Helios 300. I had my laptop on sleep and when I woke it up in the morning everything was working fine. I then went to go clean something and when I came back and powered on my computer, windows 10 was literally...
  7. I absolutely love the built-in high contrast theme!

I absolutely love the built-in high contrast theme!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu3xcw/i_absolutely_love_the_builtin_high_contrast_theme/
  8. Absolutely disruptive useless popup Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Absolutely disruptive useless popup Windows 10: There is a blue rectangular box that pops up in the lower right of the screen, ostensibly to announce new emails among other things. Not only is it often hours out of date meaning the emails were sent or received hours ago so it's pointless, but it interrupts what you're...
  9. Clicking "Share" followed by "Your Phone" on apps that allow this does absolutely nothing....

Clicking "Share" followed by "Your Phone" on apps that allow this does absolutely nothing....: I have tried from Edge, Photos, and News apps. I click on "Share", and then "Your Phone", and it tells me that the link has been sent and that I could close the window. However, absolutely nothing appears on my phone. On the other hand, "continue on PC" works without any...
  10. Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update

Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update: Ever since updating from 7 to 10 earlier this year, I have used this regedit to prevent intolerable beeping every time I try to adjust the volume for my Edifier bluetooth speakers. However, with the recent Windows 2004 update, the edit no longer works. I have confirmed that...