Windows 10: Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

Discus and support Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is becoming a very anticipated product, not only for users, but also for those involved in the IT industry who want more Windows XP users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009.

1. frickinaj Win User

Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

More

frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009
  2. Solaris17 Win User

The people I know who still run XP will not be enticed to spend money on updating their systems until the old computer fails.

:)

Solaris17, Nov 19, 2008
  3. SkyKast Win User
    Wanting to create an Ad-Hoc network, but hosted network is not supported.

This solved my problem on a Dell XPS 9560 (2017).

The above link is dead, but the INF package is still available under the Support section of www.killernetworking.com

Download Inf Package, Unzip.

Uninstall the Killer Suite from add/remove programs

Uninstall the Killer wireless driver

Reinstall driver, choose location, navigate to Killer Suite > Windows 8.1

SkyKast, Nov 19, 2008
  4. SkyKast Win User

N9 release date?

Will the meego in nokia will be really dead ???

i heard that nokia will use windows 7 :S

SkyKast, May 16, 2018
  5. lacrumb Win User
    I know a few like that, they won't buy new until the old won't work anymore.

lacrumb, Jul 8, 2009
  6. Jord_J Win User
    What. . .get a new OS. . .why?. . .There is nothing wrong with the one I am using now. . .Win 95. . .*Thumbs

Jord_J, Jul 8, 2009
  7. mosheen Win User
    ^^ a lot of that going round, especially in my industry...

mosheen, Jul 8, 2009
  8. JanJan Win User

If computers weren't a hobby with me, I'd probably be the same way. My motto is usually, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". *Biggrin

JanJan, May 16, 2018
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    My mind set is if it isn't broke then figure out why then break it just to see if it can be repaired. . .something I like doing with an OS (any one of the many that are available). . .*Thumbs

10. When I break things they seem to have a nasty habit of staying broken. *Tongue

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 8, 2009
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer - Similar Threads - Absolute Killer

2. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  3. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  4. .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.: One day I got a pop up window when I turned on my computer asking how do I want to open this file? A .Hp4672 file. I tried looking it up online but I get 0 results. I don't know what it is. I've ran my virus scanner several times but I don't seem to have any virus or malware....
  5. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  6. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  7. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  8. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  9. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop's been getting BSOD very frequently and I have absolutely no idea why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's been getting BSOD very frequently and I have absolutely no idea why: BSOD appears at almost any time, even just after 30 minutes after I boot my laptop up, and it could happen multiple times a day which is really frustrating. Sometimes, it's not even a bluescreen but the screen turns black the screen is still on but only shows a black screen...