Windows 10: Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

Discus and support Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is becoming a very anticipated product, not only for users, but also for those involved in the IT industry who want more Windows XP users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009.

1. frickinaj Win User

Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

More

frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009
  2. Solaris17 Win User

The people I know who still run XP will not be enticed to spend money on updating their systems until the old computer fails.

:)

Solaris17, Nov 19, 2008
  3. SkyKast Win User
    Wanting to create an Ad-Hoc network, but hosted network is not supported.

This solved my problem on a Dell XPS 9560 (2017).

The above link is dead, but the INF package is still available under the Support section of www.killernetworking.com

Download Inf Package, Unzip.

Uninstall the Killer Suite from add/remove programs

Uninstall the Killer wireless driver

Reinstall driver, choose location, navigate to Killer Suite > Windows 8.1

SkyKast, Nov 19, 2008
  4. SkyKast Win User

N9 release date?

Will the meego in nokia will be really dead ???

i heard that nokia will use windows 7 :S

SkyKast, May 16, 2018
  5. lacrumb Win User
    I know a few like that, they won't buy new until the old won't work anymore.

lacrumb, Jul 8, 2009
  6. Jord_J Win User
    What. . .get a new OS. . .why?. . .There is nothing wrong with the one I am using now. . .Win 95. . .*Thumbs

Jord_J, Jul 8, 2009
  7. mosheen Win User
    ^^ a lot of that going round, especially in my industry...

mosheen, Jul 8, 2009
  8. JanJan Win User

If computers weren't a hobby with me, I'd probably be the same way. My motto is usually, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". *Biggrin

JanJan, May 16, 2018
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    My mind set is if it isn't broke then figure out why then break it just to see if it can be repaired. . .something I like doing with an OS (any one of the many that are available). . .*Thumbs

10. When I break things they seem to have a nasty habit of staying broken. *Tongue

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 8, 2009
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer - Similar Threads - Absolute Killer

2. There is absolutely no audio output from any device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is absolutely no audio output from any device.: Hey everyone.This is not the first time this has happened. Here is a brief explanantion of my problem.So I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55. It's currently running Windows 10: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎13/‎01/‎2021 OS build 19042.1052 Experience Windows...
  3. Windows 10 KB5003637 breaks absolute position mouse across multiple video heads

Windows 10 KB5003637 breaks absolute position mouse across multiple video heads: I want to inform Microsoft that their latest update KB5003637 breaks some basic functionality of absolute position mice and tablets. Essentially, we use an absolute position mouse i.e. we give the absolute coordinates of the mouse pointer on the screen. When Windows 10 first...
  4. Absolutely 0 audio coming from my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Absolutely 0 audio coming from my laptop: I woke up this morning to find out my audio has suddenly stopped working. I've been trying every possible solution I could find online, but nothing has worked. Help!...
  5. My PC absolutely refuses to update or reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC absolutely refuses to update or reinstall windows.: Hi all. I never make posts like this when it comes to PC problems. I have had a long hard search through other topics and posts but it seems this is beyond me. I'm trying to update Windows 10 pro from 1909 to 21H1 and being met with update failures. I have tried updating via...
  6. Absolutely horrid performance

Absolutely horrid performance: One of my sons has a Dell Inspiron 15 7000, I5, 8th Gen, 8Gb of memory, 2TB of disk. Starting a couple weeks ago, he began to experience some very bad performance issues that he told me about 2 or 3 days ago. I just spent 2 or 3 hours trying to figure something out, and I...
  7. Windows 10 absolutely refuses to recognize 4 SSDs as SSDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 absolutely refuses to recognize 4 SSDs as SSDs: 4 of my 8 SSDs have their "Media type" in Defragment and Optimise Drives set to HDD. I feel like I've tried every troubleshooting step you can and I absolutely can't get it to switch to the proper media type. Tried: Get-PhysicalDisk Number FriendlyName SerialNumber...
  8. Absolute volume works only one way.

Absolute volume works only one way.: I have connected a pair of BT headphones to my ThinkPad L14, Win 10 Pro 20H2. System and all drivers are up to date. Headphones are Sound Blaster EVO Zx. When I turn on the headphones and they connect I can control the Windows volume with the headphones only for a few...
  9. Absolutely nothing won't load in my Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Absolutely nothing won't load in my Microsoft Store.: Hello, my problem is with microsoft store. Absolutely nothing loads there, this is not my first time seeing this problem. Once, i had this problem a long time ago, i waited a long time then it worked. But now, this problem wont go. Please help me solving this problem....
  10. I keep getting BSOD when doing absolutely nothing!

I keep getting BSOD when doing absolutely nothing!: Its took me 3 days to finally get to a point where it creates a dump file, ive spent hours trying to work out what it could be, however i now have a dump file, but i dont know what im reading! Only thing ive picked out of the dump through windows debugger is svchost.exe can...