Windows 10: Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

Discus and support Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is becoming a very anticipated product, not only for users, but also for those involved in the IT industry who want more Windows XP users to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009.

1. frickinaj Win User

Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

More

frickinaj, Jul 12, 2009
  2. Solaris17 Win User

The people I know who still run XP will not be enticed to spend money on updating their systems until the old computer fails.

:)

Solaris17, Nov 19, 2008
  3. SkyKast Win User
    Wanting to create an Ad-Hoc network, but hosted network is not supported.

This solved my problem on a Dell XPS 9560 (2017).

The above link is dead, but the INF package is still available under the Support section of www.killernetworking.com

Download Inf Package, Unzip.

Uninstall the Killer Suite from add/remove programs

Uninstall the Killer wireless driver

Reinstall driver, choose location, navigate to Killer Suite > Windows 8.1

SkyKast, Nov 19, 2008
  4. SkyKast Win User

N9 release date?

Will the meego in nokia will be really dead ???

i heard that nokia will use windows 7 :S

SkyKast, May 16, 2018
  5. lacrumb Win User
    I know a few like that, they won't buy new until the old won't work anymore.

lacrumb, Jul 8, 2009
  6. Jord_J Win User
    What. . .get a new OS. . .why?. . .There is nothing wrong with the one I am using now. . .Win 95. . .*Thumbs

Jord_J, Jul 8, 2009
  7. mosheen Win User
    ^^ a lot of that going round, especially in my industry...

mosheen, Jul 8, 2009
  8. JanJan Win User

If computers weren't a hobby with me, I'd probably be the same way. My motto is usually, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". *Biggrin

JanJan, May 16, 2018
  9. LEE
    Lee Win User
    My mind set is if it isn't broke then figure out why then break it just to see if it can be repaired. . .something I like doing with an OS (any one of the many that are available). . .*Thumbs

10. When I break things they seem to have a nasty habit of staying broken. *Tongue

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 8, 2009
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer - Similar Threads - Absolute Killer

2. Absolute Bingo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Absolute Bingo: Where do I find an update for Absolute Bingo? Their support says they can't update windows and it's been since May, why can't you update the game? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolute-bingo/cc5834ec-54c7-4298-9fdc-0ecfd767169e"
  3. Absolutely No Teredo Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Absolutely No Teredo Adapter: Hello! I've got an issue that currently overtests my nerves: The famous Teredo-Problem with XBox is an issue I thought would be pretty easy - apart from the discovery I had to make, that my PC seems do not have any Teredo-Adapter at all. I looked up in the device manager,...
  4. Why would anyone use Microsoft Windows 10 after several updates absolutely ruining pc's?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why would anyone use Microsoft Windows 10 after several updates absolutely ruining pc's?: I fought with Windows 10 for two years on four separate computers from different manufactures...... Certain updates would just killed the pc's and Microsoft's customer service would tell me it was a hardware failure and not Microsoft's fault. I fought and fought to keep that...
  5. The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.: Thanks for trying to turn my computer into a Phone .. but, it's not working, Microsoft. I would remove the entire Apps Store feature if I could, but you've made that virtually impossible. I want control over every single application or program on my machine and you are...
  6. It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely...: It so nice that your phone does not work at all in the Czech Republic!!! It is absolutely horrible, can you call me from a different number. I have phone 737767675. Thanks...
  7. Gaming in W10 is an absolute pain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming in W10 is an absolute pain: Hi, I haven't played games for some time after they ceased to be playable direct on W7 and before. I purchased The Age of Empires - Definitive Edition and since then have had constant problems. First it won't load claiming I'm not 'on-line'. It takes a number of attempts to...
  8. absolutely wont reset

absolutely wont reset: getting ready to sell my computer and it absolutely wont reset keeps telling me we ran into a problem no changes were made also wont let me run windows 10 repair or clean install both from USB im stuck...
  9. can not play hitman absolution

can not play hitman absolution: My laptop model no-MSI62MVR with windows 10 os. But i can not play hitman absolution in this laptop.please give me some procedure to solve the problem.i installed the game in my steam account....
  10. Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft: Do the people working at Microsoft understand that we use our machines mostly for work and not just for gaming of social media purposes? I run a number of CAD systems and since Microsoft started this never ending Windows 10 update loop I have to uninstall my CAD programs on...