Windows 10: Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense

Discus and support Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a few days ago, WinFuture published two videos and few screenshot of Windows 9 Technical Preview. The videos showed off the start menu and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Sep 12, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense

Read more

:)

z3r010, Sep 12, 2014
  2. nj15 Win User

Storage problems on Lumia 520

QaiserQewzd,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions

You can download
    Storage Cleaner
    for this task.

For the upcoming Windows Phone 8.1 update, Storage Sense will come and serve as an integrated memory management module for Windows Phone 8.1. It is not available yet for consumer release, however, your phone will notify you once it has been made accessible
    for download.

3. [Epstein] Win User
    Free up my Lumia phone Tamporary Files

Windows Phone 8.1?

storage sense > phone > temporary files > delete

[Epstein], Sep 12, 2014
  4. Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense

Sounds good, I like the feature on my phone so I can see just what is using my space. Mind you I've got lots of room still on it and the SD card inside.
    I'm always surprised how many features this phone has, especially when it's right at the bottom of the pecking order. *Wink

Joan Archer, Sep 13, 2014
  5. Looking forward to it, I just switched from Iphone to Andriod, i think the next will be a windows phone *Smile

HarriePateman, Sep 13, 2014
  6. wakadoo Win User
    had my first windows phone for about a month now, I got the cheaper Lumia 1320 as I didn't want to spend a shed load to find I didn't like it.

now I am hooked, its not that I don't like android its more that android needs a better interface, the Lumia is super simple to use out of the box and I am now thinking of getting one of the higher end models.

I am having a bit of trouble with the browser though and I need to see if I can sort it out before I move on.

wakadoo, Sep 15, 2014
  7. IE has improved a lot recently on WP if you use IE on the desktop
    Favourites sync between the 2 and if you open a page on one you can carry on reading on the other (shows what tabs on other devices are open)
    very similar to android/chrome

not sure if this is a feature on 8.1 or if it's in the first update for developers

paulsalter, Sep 15, 2014
  8. Vladimir Win User

Looking forward to see that !

*Smile

Vladimir, Sep 15, 2014
  9. badrobot Win User
    It will be a great feature if you can easily assign where to save what. Like what I do on my Lumia 1520:

Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense [​IMG]

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 will come with Windows Phone 8.1’s Storage Sense - Similar Threads - Phone 1’s Storage

2. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Sense: My storage sense are now 37.2gb from 222 gb and how i free space back to 35.3gb from 222 gb? The storage sense fills up space because of windows update installation. I got use system restore won't free space back to 35.3 gb from 222gb but free up space a bit. I use system...
  3. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Sense: My storage sense are now 37.2gb from 222 gb and how i free space back to 35.3gb from 222 gb? The storage sense fills up space because of windows update installation. I got use system restore won't free space back to 35.3 gb from 222gb but free up space a bit. I use system...
  4. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense: When Storage Sense is set to run on a scheduled basis every month for example, what files are deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense/41d260f8-9231-4d50-a64d-c99e924ab100
  6. Storage Sense

Storage Sense: In my Windows 10 system, Temporary Files contain system restore points-9 GB and Windows update Cleanup-6 GB, Is it safe to delete such temporary files? plz Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense/981146e3-b38f-4e3c-88e3-c7bdb6a67b91
  7. storage senses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage senses: I'm trying to configure my storage senses, but it's telling my administrator has it blocked. My account is the administrator and I don't know how to enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-senses/bca54aa3-691a-45ad-90cd-529f45a20bff
  8. storage Sense

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    storage Sense: If I set storage sense to clean every day? It doesn't seem to do anything Am I missing anything in my settings? or does it work only when you reach full capacity on the drive? thank you and stay safe 155349
  9. Storage sense

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Storage sense: Not able to turn on due to Administrator blocking it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-sense/de41c85d-6ad8-4362-8c75-8176c32925de
  10. Storage Sense in Windows 10

Storage Sense in Windows 10: Hi, I need some knowledge about new Storage Sense feature in windows 10 creator's update, like how does it invokes cleanmgr.exe and arguments it passes to invoke cleanmgr.exe. I couldn't find any documentation regarding this . Also , what application is invoked...