Windows 10: Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw

Discus and support Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In addition to the many new features and slight interface changes that Microsoft is making to Windows 9, the company is also pondering some tweaks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 16, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw

More

:)

labeeman, Sep 16, 2014
  2. madan7 Win User

problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia lumia 710

Same problem with mine. I have purchased it on Jan. But could not activate the nokia music unlimited, it shows "error in activation, try again later or contact nokia support" What is this? Need Help!!!

madan7, Sep 16, 2014
  3. nick2108 Win User
    problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia lumia 710

Same problem with mine. I have purchased it on Jan. But could not activate the nokia music unlimited, it shows "error in activation, try again later or contact nokia support" What is this? Need Help!!! I contacted nokia care, they didnt help

nick2108, Sep 16, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

I thought that was how it worked now?

Ztruker, Sep 17, 2014
  5. Petey7 Win User
    I think what the article means, is more than one install on the same machine. Like if you had a dual boot of the same OS, either as two or more installs on the same hard drive, or an install on each of multiple hard drives. Technically, you need to have a different license for each install currently. Another thing is, after a certain number of installs on what they consider to be different hardware, you can only activate by phone. With the proposed changes, you'd never have that problem.

Petey7, Sep 17, 2014
  6. CountMike New Member
    Coupled with heavy discount for second computer it would be great thing.

CountMike, Sep 17, 2014
  7. *Ditto That's what I thought also?

alphanumeric, Sep 18, 2014
  8. Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw

I didn't get that impression?

9. Superfly Win User
    I agree, that article doesn't make much sense... even though WZor has become erratic of late (or too much vodka. who knows..) .. something must have got lost in translation.

Superfly, Sep 18, 2014
  10. It created more questions than answers for me?

11. Ztruker Win User
    That would be great!

Ztruker, Sep 19, 2014
  12. Wullail Win User
    Could be something to do with how virtual desktops are viewed by the OS.

Wullail, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw - Similar Threads - Support Unlimited Activations

2. Folders! Unlimited folders!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folders! Unlimited folders!: [ATTACH] I don't know how this could happen and I don't know how to delete this. Hopefully I have some luck here. submitted by /u/DeliciousGrapefruit9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/x347oz/folders_unlimited_folders/
  3. Paying for "unlimited tech support" is a very dangerous way to give fraudsters your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paying for "unlimited tech support" is a very dangerous way to give fraudsters your...: Be very VERY careful of signing up for an online support tech company. I was scammed by "AnyTech" which is also labeled a fraudulent site by Paypal on their website. They have a lot of other names, too.NEVER give them bank account numbers. Credit card numbers give you some...
  4. Gears of war unlimited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war unlimited: I have sound issues with my trotronics blue tooth speakers. The sound works for the first two minutes then drops. I hear a clicking sounds every few seconds as well. No other game that I own is as much of a pain as this one is. Sometimes I also get a message about my...
  5. JOYSTICK FOR FLIGHT UNLIMITED 2K16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JOYSTICK FOR FLIGHT UNLIMITED 2K16: Just purchase this and it doesn't recognise my Logitech attack3 even though windows 10 does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick-for-flight-unlimited-2k16/a0bc2995-679f-4613-8c47-0a49cac9c695
  6. If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I purchase a windows 10 license does it have unlimited activations?: I primarily run linux but from time to time I need access to windows. It would be installed in random weird places sporadically and will never have a permanent home so activation limits aren't particularly useful to me. Sometimes I'll be running it in a vm on my nas,...
  7. Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Via Chrome 9 Still Not Supported by Windows 10: We love our old laptops so we don't want to trash them and I think that they deserve Windows 10! I have 2 laptops home that only work with the basic Microsoft driver. The first release of Windows 10 was compatible with Chrome 9 but only worked until next big upgrade. Does...
  8. Windows Unlimited Permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Unlimited Permissions: I have been searching for the past few months for a windows 10 user manual(note: user manual is this 1000++ page document that tells you literally everything about the product), and frankly it doesn't exist. Therefore I have to ask here; How (I know it can be done if...
  9. The Free Windows 10 Will Support Unlimited Clean Installs

in Windows 10 News
    The Free Windows 10 Will Support Unlimited Clean Installs: Windows 10 will be offered free of charge to those who upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, but since a genuine product key is automatically upgraded to Windows 10 once you complete the transition, many wondered whether a clean install is possible or not. Microsoft has...
  10. Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launches First Windows 9 Support Forum: The world is getting ready for the launch of Windows 9 preview, so Microsoft is now giving the last touches to the testing builds that shall be released to users in just a few days. As we’ve already told you in our previous coverage on the launch of Windows 9, the preview...