Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw

Discus and support Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; In addition to the many new features and slight interface changes that Microsoft is making to Windows 9, the company is also pondering some tweaks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Sep 17, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Sep 17, 2014
  2. madan7 Win User

problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia lumia 710

Same problem with mine. I have purchased it on Jan. But could not activate the nokia music unlimited, it shows "error in activation, try again later or contact nokia support" What is this? Need Help!!!

madan7, Sep 17, 2014
  3. nick2108 Win User
    problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia lumia 710

Same problem with mine. I have purchased it on Jan. But could not activate the nokia music unlimited, it shows "error in activation, try again later or contact nokia support" What is this? Need Help!!! I contacted nokia care, they didnt help

nick2108, Sep 17, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

I thought that was how it worked now?

Ztruker, Sep 17, 2014
  5. Petey7 Win User
    I think what the article means, is more than one install on the same machine. Like if you had a dual boot of the same OS, either as two or more installs on the same hard drive, or an install on each of multiple hard drives. Technically, you need to have a different license for each install currently. Another thing is, after a certain number of installs on what they consider to be different hardware, you can only activate by phone. With the proposed changes, you'd never have that problem.

Petey7, Sep 17, 2014
  6. CountMike New Member
    Coupled with heavy discount for second computer it would be great thing.

CountMike, Sep 17, 2014
  7. alphanumeric New Member
    *Ditto That's what I thought also?

alphanumeric, Sep 18, 2014
  8. alphanumeric New Member

I didn't get that impression?

9. Superfly Win User
    I agree, that article doesn't make much sense... even though WZor has become erratic of late (or too much vodka. who knows..) .. something must have got lost in translation.

Superfly, Sep 18, 2014
  10. alphanumeric New Member
    It created more questions than answers for me?

11. Ztruker Win User
    That would be great!

Ztruker, Sep 19, 2014
  12. Wullail Win User
    Could be something to do with how virtual desktops are viewed by the OS.

Wullail, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw - Similar Threads - Support Unlimited Activations

1. Tech Support suggested re-install but I'm not having problems

in Windows 10 News
    Tech Support suggested re-install but I'm not having problems: My motherboard was replaced by ASUS with an identical board. After I put the new board in, I called Microsoft to re-activate. Tech support had me give them access to my computer to do it themselves. After activation, the Microsoft tech support person said that he noticed that...
  2. Microsoft Edge will soon support WebP image format

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge will soon support WebP image format: Microsoft remains committed to the Edge browser and the company recently announced that they have started implementing support for Google’s WebP image format in Windows 10’s default browser. Today Microsoft published a new extension in the Store called “WebP Images format”...
  3. Microsoft Edge WebDriver capabilities, W3C support, and auto updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge WebDriver capabilities, W3C support, and auto updates: Just last week, the WebDriver specification officially became a W3C Recommendation, defining a standard way for web developers and browser engineers to automate the browser. This is a major step forward for web site and web app testing, as well as cross-browser...
  4. Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 News
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community: Hello, Effective July 2018, the Microsoft Community forums listed below will shift support scope and Microsoft staff will no longer provide technical support there. There will be no proactive reviews, monitoring, answering or answer marking of questions. The forums will...
  5. MSIX support introduced in Windows 10 Insider Build 17682

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX support introduced in Windows 10 Insider Build 17682: We are excited to announce that starting with Build 17682, the Windows client platform supports MSIX! With this build, you can try many of the MSIX features we showed at BUILD. For example, you can package, bundle, encrypt and sign applications with our tools. In addition,...
  6. This is not a supported system. on E1705

in Windows 10 News
    This is not a supported system. on E1705: Hello world, I am having trouble installing Quickset on a old E1705. It says the following This is not an supported system. Setup cannot complete. Is there a download link that supports win10 and for e1705? the laptop (e1705) has Windows 10 and 4gb of ram. Thanks BM *Smile...
  7. The Free Windows 10 Will Support Unlimited Clean Installs

in Windows 10 News
    The Free Windows 10 Will Support Unlimited Clean Installs: Windows 10 will be offered free of charge to those who upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, but since a genuine product key is automatically upgraded to Windows 10 once you complete the transition, many wondered whether a clean install is possible or not. Microsoft has...
Windows 9 Will Support Unlimited Activations on Same Hardw solved