Windows 10: Windows 95 games

Discus and support Windows 95 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have some old windows 95 games that I would like to install from CD to windows 10. Game trying to install is "Command Aces of the Deep" Problem says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diane and GaryBaker, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Windows 95 games

I have some old windows 95 games that I would like to install from CD to windows 10. Game trying to install is "Command Aces of the Deep" Problem says incompatibility with windows 64 bit versions. Any suggestions ?

:)

Diane and GaryBaker, Nov 30, 2018

2. Windows 95 games compatibility on Windows 10?

Hi, I have a game that was designed for Windows 95 and I would like to play it in Windows 10. Is there any way I can play a Windows 95 game on Windows 10 in compatibility mode?

FazPhantom, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Mardxa Win User
    Windows 95 game on Windows 10?

I want to play Muppet Treasure Island and the Legoland game that run on Windows 95 on my Windows 95 laptop. Am I able to play these and if yes, how?

Mardxa, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Windows 95 games

Windows 95 game on Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

You may refer to the below link to get information on the list of games compatible with Windows 10.

Windows 10 Games Compatibility List

You may download the latest version of the game and try to install the game file in compatibility mode to check if the game works.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode.

1. Right click the game installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

2. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode

3. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

4. Try installing the game and check.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 95 games

1. Windows 95 games - Similar Threads - games

2. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  3. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...
  4. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  5. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  6. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  7. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  8. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  9. Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.

Windows keeps crashing when playing certain games.: Windows has crashed 3 days in a row when playing certain games, I've run a couple of games like AOE 2 and Trepang 2 with no problems but some games like Helldivers 2 and Deathloop cause my desktop to freeze and BSOD. This is the error code I keep getting:The computer has...
  10. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 95 games

2. windows 95 gems game

3. windows 95 GAME