Windows 10: Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox]

Discus and support Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox] in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Host: Windows 10 20h2 [Core i3 with 4GBs of ram] VM: Windows 95 OSR1 [Setted as Pentium with 128mb of ram] I can't install the network drivers, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jbcarreon123, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox]

Host: Windows 10 20h2 [Core i3 with 4GBs of ram]
    VM: Windows 95 OSR1 [Setted as Pentium with 128mb of ram]

I can't install the network drivers, and Guest Additions.
    I need to else work the network, so I can pass files from my Host PC to my VM.
    Guest Additions throws me an error.

Also, VBox 6.22

:)

jbcarreon123, Apr 28, 2021

2. Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox]

I just installed VMware Workstation Player but another problem:

Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox] [​IMG]

Another:
    This is the method I'm using:
    Install MS-DOS 6.22 (3 floppy disks) > Install Windows 3.1.1 (4 floppy disks) > Install Windows 95 OS Revision 1 [I'm so sorry] (21 floppy disks + 1 startup disk)

3. Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox]

Host: Windows 10 20h2 [Core i3 with 4GBs of ram]
    VM: Windows 95 OSR1 [Setted as Pentium with 128mb of ram]

I can't install the network drivers, and Guest Additions.
    I need to else work the network, so I can pass files from my Host PC to my VM.
    Guest Additions throws me an error.

Also, VBox 6.22

4. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox]

Hi there
    just FYI for VMWare and W95

Install Windows 95 with VMware Workstation / Player - VMware - Tutorials - InformatiWeb Pro

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 95 VM Networking help [VBox] - Similar Threads - Networking help VBox

2. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox: I currently am using an HP ELITEX2 with a processor of "IntelR CoreTM M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20 GHz 1.40 GHz" I have 8 GB ram, 7.88 GB is usable, my system type is "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor". I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I am facing a difficulty in...
  3. After VM cloning, the networking is not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After VM cloning, the networking is not working.: Hi experts, I have cloned a VM and after cloning, the networking is not working. i can not ping IPs. while other IPs on this host is working fine. Please help....
  4. Convert VMWare / Vbox VM's to KVM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Convert VMWare / Vbox VM's to KVM: Hi folks If you want to convert VMWare VM's or VBOX ones to KVM it's a fairly straight forward but longish process. depending on the size of the original VM's. The Virtual disk though must be in a single vdmk image so if you have several vdmk files (most people do not...
  5. Question for VBOX users on Windows Hosts

Question for VBOX users on Windows Hosts: Hi folks As I dont use VBOX I'm curious in the answer to this question -- If the Windows user on the HOST logs out can VM's running on the Host still be accessed by other (remote) users or are the VM's suspended. I can visualise it would be fine tohave a VM running on its...
  6. Vmware / VBOX Linux guests anyone got bridged networking

Vmware / VBOX Linux guests anyone got bridged networking: Hi folks on WINDOWS 10 Hosts - current 1903 or later builds has anyone got a Linux VM with any kernel > 4.15 to run in Bridged mode with either VBOX or VMWARE. NAT works fine but I need Bridged as these VM's need to be acessible from the whole network Pity it's Bridged...
  7. Windows 95

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 95: I have lifetimes work stored on cd saved using windows 95! My new computer running windows 10 will not open the information on the disc why? How if possible can I retrieve the data stored...
  8. Windows 95 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 95 games: I have some old windows 95 games that I would like to install from CD to windows 10. Game trying to install is "Command Aces of the Deep" Problem says incompatibility with windows 64 bit versions. Any suggestions ?...
  9. VMWARE / VBOX etc - Boot VM from USB drive to install GUEST OS

VMWARE / VBOX etc - Boot VM from USB drive to install GUEST OS: Hi there Most VM programs allow you to boot from an ISO image -- useful when installing the Guest OS for the first time. Since now DVD's are going the way of the DODO isn't about time these Virtual Machine software manufacturers such as VMWARE and ORACLE(VBOX) to allow...
  10. W10 on VBox

W10 on VBox: [img] Got a quick fix for that?Latest version of VBox installed... 2024