Windows 10: Windows Academic

Discus and support Windows Academic in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. What is the difference between Windows Pro and Windows Academic? Are we losing out on functionality? I've tried to find out but can't find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SeanS_78, Jun 13, 2022.

1. SeanS_78 Win User

Windows Academic

Hello. What is the difference between Windows Pro and Windows Academic? Are we losing out on functionality? I've tried to find out but can't find a definitive answer.

:)

SeanS_78, Jun 13, 2022
  2. phAlves Win User

windows 10 academic from usb

Im planning to install windows 10 academic version using a usb. I have tried media creation tool to make a bootable usb from a iso, but there is no option for academic version. What do you suggest?

phAlves, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Deactivating Windows 10 academic and selling the tablet it's on.

I have a tablet with Windows 10 academic version on it, and would like to sell it now that I no longer need it; I'd like to deactivate it, and I'm sure it's the same process of deactivating the key as I've seen elsewhere. However, I want to notify whoever
    might be purchasing the tablet that the version of Windows on it is the academic version. I'm wondering if there's any good wording to use, or suggestions how one might convert it to the regular version. I don't want to have it returned by someone expecting
    a table with full Windows 10. Thanks!

JeffCodori, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Windows Academic

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows Academic

1. Windows Academic - Similar Threads - Academic

2. Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria: Bader batarfi academic city school Riyadh bus in self-driving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/academic-city-school-riyadh-to-turkey-border/96ed67d3-2537-4959-aa7e-deff93b7c8da
  3. Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria: Bader batarfi academic city school Riyadh bus in self-driving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/academic-city-school-riyadh-to-turkey-border/96ed67d3-2537-4959-aa7e-deff93b7c8da
  4. Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts: I am unable to redeem the student discount for SC 900 fundamentals after qualifying for academic discount. I am receiving the following message, "No discounts available for this email address. If you have attended an event that provides an exam offer, please check the terms...
  5. Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts

Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts: I am unable to redeem the student discount for SC 900 fundamentals after qualifying for academic discount. I am receiving the following message, "No discounts available for this email address. If you have attended an event that provides an exam offer, please check the terms...
  6. The touchpad cursor is not working on MS Goldbook Pro Windows 10 Pro Academic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchpad cursor is not working on MS Goldbook Pro Windows 10 Pro Academic: We are using a Goldbook Pro laptop that is locked out except for the Ascellus Online Education program. Was working fine for a month and now the cursor isn't working. The touchscreen works fine. I tried using the Function on all the F keys with no success at regaining a...
  7. The touchpad cursor is not working on MS Goldbook Pro Windows 10 Pro Academic

The touchpad cursor is not working on MS Goldbook Pro Windows 10 Pro Academic: We are using a Goldbook Pro laptop that is locked out except for the Ascellus Online Education program. Was working fine for a month and now the cursor isn't working. The touchscreen works fine. I tried using the Function on all the F keys with no success at regaining a...
  8. The touchpad cursor is not working on MS Goldbook Pro Windows 10 Pro Academic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Academic experiences with Tech U?

Academic experiences with Tech U?: Hello everyone, I am an entrepreneur and I would like to expand my knowledge to improve my business, I am currently interested in specializing in Software Development and I am looking for an economical alternative that allows me to study remotely for business purposes. I...
  10. Copied “Must Unlock Door Open door room 4 boy academic city school”

Copied “Must Unlock Door Open door room 4 boy academic city school”: Lsodeopspepd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copied-must-unlock-door-open-door-room-4-boy/48d84b2f-3a33-4eba-9acb-3d9c4e3d8a52