Windows 10: Windows account deactivation

Discus and support Windows account deactivation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Can anyone explain to me why a windows account is deactivated after 180 of inactivity? I wanted to know if its possible to extend the amount of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sophiemarchant1, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Windows account deactivation

Hi

Can anyone explain to me why a windows account is deactivated after 180 of inactivity? I wanted to know if its possible to extend the amount of time that can lapse before an account is deactivated? If this is possible can this be done on an individual level or would it need to be an overall rule? Thanks

:)

sophiemarchant1, Dec 11, 2020

2. How to deactivate Tritter Account

To deactivate your account:

• Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
    • Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
    • Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
    • Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.

Deactivating your account | Twitter Help Center

Andre Da Costa, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Windows account deactivation

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows account deactivation :(

Zakin, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows account deactivation

1. Windows account deactivation - Similar Threads - account deactivation

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. transfer email account info to a new email acct. I can see the deactivate account, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer email account info to a new email acct. I can see the deactivate account, and...: someone tried many attempts to enter my facebook acct and microsoft deactivated it. I can se the deactivated account an it is working on andtoid, How can I transfer the whole account to a new email account. Windows did lmake the account log into an trash email acct I have...
  6. transfer email account info to a new email acct. I can see the deactivate account, and...

transfer email account info to a new email acct. I can see the deactivate account, and...: someone tried many attempts to enter my facebook acct and microsoft deactivated it. I can se the deactivated account an it is working on andtoid, How can I transfer the whole account to a new email account. Windows did lmake the account log into an trash email acct I have...
  7. How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?: I forgot to tell my partner that I deactivated my old hotmail account. When he bought a PC for me he registered the windows system under that deactivated email. Now we have no way of switching it to any other account, because there is no way to log into a deactivated email to...
  8. How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?: I forgot to tell my partner that I deactivated my old hotmail account. When he bought a PC for me he registered the windows system under that deactivated email. Now we have no way of switching it to any other account, because there is no way to log into a deactivated email to...
  9. How to change the email in Microsoft account if it got deactivated?

10. How do I remove a deactivated workplace microsoft account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a deactivated workplace microsoft account from my computer?: I quit my job this year but my workplace email still appears in my list of accounts.I've read I should be able to highlight the account in question and disable it that way, but it doesn't show that option for me. Instead it just says: "Manage"Which leads me to the Microsoft...