Windows 10: Windows account keeps logging off immediately after login on multiple PCs

Discus and support Windows account keeps logging off immediately after login on multiple PCs in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a Windows account for my son, and that account is a member of my family account. Recently his account will log him off of any PC while in use.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MikeKremer, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Windows account keeps logging off immediately after login on multiple PCs

I have a Windows account for my son, and that account is a member of my family account. Recently his account will log him off of any PC while in use. The first login after a re-boot will work normally for about 45 seconds, when it will log him out. Then when trying to log back in, you can see the desktop for a fraction of a second and then he is logged out. Note that exactly the same thing happens with his account trying to log in on multiple PCs, and other Windows accounts on the same PCs do not have the same behavior - they work normally.

This first started happening about ten days ago. Then it stopped and the account worked normally on all devices for four days. Now it is happening again.

I have checked all settings in the family account and no activity, screen time, app or content restrictions set for his account.

How can I get this fixed? He cannot use any computer under his own account which is a real problem.

:)

MikeKremer, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

3. Logging EVERYONE out Windows 10!

Hi Amy,

When you log out of the user account, I would suggest you check if you have other user accounts listed at the left hand bottom corner of the login page. In Windows 10 all the user accounts created on that system will be listed at the left hand bottom
    corner of the login page with which you will be able to login to multiple user accounts.

Let us know the results. If you are still facing the issue, we’re here to help.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Windows account keeps logging off immediately after login on multiple PCs

Unable to login to PC with Microsoft Account

Hello,

Try this steps:

- Login to your PC using the old password with the internet disconnected.

- Once logged-in, reconnect the internet and re-sync the account settings.

- Restart the computer and see if the new password will work.

Keep us updated.

Carmine Sam, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows account keeps logging off immediately after login on multiple PCs

1. Windows account keeps logging off immediately after login on multiple PCs - Similar Threads - account keeps logging

2. One account multiple PCs, different desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One account multiple PCs, different desktops: I have a new tablet. I want the desktop to be different than my main PC. Right now, it has copied all the shortcuts to the new tablet and if I delete them, it says it will delete them on all desktops. Please let me know my options....
  3. One account multiple PCs, different desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One account multiple PCs, different desktops: I have a new tablet. I want the desktop to be different than my main PC. Right now, it has copied all the shortcuts to the new tablet and if I delete them, it says it will delete them on all desktops. Please let me know my options....
  4. Windows 10 login and immediately log out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login and immediately log out.: Can't pass the sign on screen no password assigned ever . 1 user, I don't even need the sign on screen. I sign in no password is assigned, then immediately signs out. Can not bypass the log in screen. Can not get into my desktop. I tried Safe mode and backed up some files.How...
  5. Windows 10 login and immediately log out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 login and immediately log out.: Can't pass the sign on screen no password assigned ever . 1 user, I don't even need the sign on screen. I sign in no password is assigned, then immediately signs out. Can not bypass the log in screen. Can not get into my desktop. I tried Safe mode and backed up some files.How...
  6. windows keep logging off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows keep logging off: Windows 10 keep logging to home screen after 20 sec of no activity. All settings for power are for 45 min of no activities. I have already restarted PC 10 times. help thanks Jonathan...
  7. Login after Log off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login after Log off: I've already used run > netplwiz to disable the login. It works as expected when I reboot. No password prompt. But if I "log off", it takes me to the lock screen password prompt. So if i want to get in from there, I must enter a password. But if I instead just reboot the...
  8. Administrator account keeps disappearing after regular user logs off

Administrator account keeps disappearing after regular user logs off: Hi, Win10 v1903 build 18362.295. I have a regular user configured and the default administrator account. Every time the regular user is done and shuts down the computer, the administrator account is missing on startup at the Windows login prompt - the only option is to log...
  9. Windows 10 keeps logging me off immediately after sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 keeps logging me off immediately after sign in: I have tried many times creating other user accounts to see if it was related to just one but it effects all accounts, even the admin. I also tried wiping the machine many times already, doing factory resets and the like. I also tried installing windows again from a usb and i...
  10. Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In

Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In: Hello all, I'm facing this problem with a second account (simple user without password) that i have in my computer. When i press the Login button, the Desktop screen it's appear for 2-3 seconds and it get me back to the Login Screen without doing anything. It is look...