Windows 10: Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H?

Discus and support Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; At least once-a-day I get a Windows Notification to fix my Windows Account? 176144 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by scottls59901, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H?

At least once-a-day I get a Windows Notification to fix my Windows Account?

:)

scottls59901, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 18, 2021
  4. FiiLeTe Win User

Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H?

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H?

1. Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H? - Similar Threads - Account Problems since

2. Personal vault problem since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal vault problem since upgrading to Windows 11: Ever since I switched to Windows 11 a few weeks ago, documents I keep in my personal vault i.e., the ones I want protected are available in my regular documents folder, even when I haven't unlocked the personal vault. I move them into a new folder in the personal vault, but...
  3. Personal vault problem since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personal vault problem since upgrading to Windows 11: Ever since I switched to Windows 11 a few weeks ago, documents I keep in my personal vault i.e., the ones I want protected are available in my regular documents folder, even when I haven't unlocked the personal vault. I move them into a new folder in the personal vault, but...
  4. Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Account Problems, since auto-upgrade to 202H?: At least once-a-day I get a Windows Notification to fix my Windows Account? 176144
  5. Desktop PC is overheating after 202H upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop PC is overheating after 202H upgrade: Hi. As the title says, I found my PC is overheating when I upgrade to Windows 10 202H version. The first try was on October 2020 and I noted some lag in mouse movement and all the GUI after the installation and thought it had to do with the GPU. My first action was to delete...
  6. PC Overheating after upgrading to Windows 10 202H version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Overheating after upgrading to Windows 10 202H version: Hi. As the title says, I found my PC is overheating after upgrading to 202H version.On October 2020 I thought it had to do with the GPU, because after the upgrade installation I noticed some lag in mouse movement and all the GUI. I thought it could be the GPU's drivers so I...
  7. Screen problems since latest upgrade

Screen problems since latest upgrade: Since the latest upgrade of win 10, whenever a program is open, new screens pop up in back instead of in front and I don't know how to change this. For example if you click the properties of your printer, the screen comes up but in back of the settings window and you have to...
  8. Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown problems since upgrading to 1903: I recently installed upgrade 1903 to Windows 10 on my Dell Latitude and to my Surface 3 Professional. Since the upgrade the Dell latitude takes 20 minutes or more to fully shut down. The Surface is running fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated....
  9. Windows auto-update problem since WIN10 version 1809

Windows auto-update problem since WIN10 version 1809: Since update to WIN10 version 1809 , Windows auto-update cannot write to backup HDD anymore. Error 0x80070013 pops up with remark that medium is write protected…… (medium = backup HDD). Writing 'manually' to backup HDD works fine , so HDD is far from 'write' protected....
  10. Problem with Sticky Keys since upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Sticky Keys since upgrading to Windows 10: I'm a quadriplegic and use sticky keys all the time it's one of the best things Microsoft ever did for someone in my condition! I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and now in most cases I have to hit the key I want held down twice instead of just once. Here's a...