Windows 10: Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store

Discus and support Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just got my Asus Vivobook back from getting the hard drive replaced under warranty because it was faulty. I just finished setting up and installing... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SagenLancaster, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store

I just got my Asus Vivobook back from getting the hard drive replaced under warranty because it was faulty. I just finished setting up and installing Windows. However during install it wouldn't let me sync my microsoft account. I can log in through the web and OneDrive but it won't let me sync through settings or through the Store. When I try to login through the microsoft store it gives me error code 0x800704cf. I've run all the troubleshooters as well as the windows repair kit and it gets me nowhere. I've tried reinstalling the store app, troubleshooting apps, repairing windows kit, signing out my account on all my devices, creating a new password, resetting network settings, resetting ips, troubleshooting apps, troubleshooting windows account sign-in assistant, troubleshooting windows account, various troubleshooters and resets that i found on the web and on this forum and still nothing. The hard drive is as fresh as can be but I cant do much work yet.

Please help,

Thanks

Sagen

:)

SagenLancaster, Jan 16, 2021

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store

Windows Store error 0x87AF0001

To resolve your concern, we suggest you to turn off first the Sync
    settings of your Microsoft account on the Windows 10 device. To turn off the Sync settings, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo and go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts and go to Sync your settings.
    • Turn off the Sync settings.

Restart your device, and try to access Windows Store after that.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store

1. Windows Account Won't Sync or Login Through Settings or Store - Similar Threads - Account Won't Sync

2. Account won't login after changing BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account won't login after changing BIOS settings: After changing some BIOS settings b450 gaming plus max my windows login now says my pin can't be retrieved, and startup recovery isn't working, anytime I try to reset my pin by using my password it says my password is wrong, do I have to reinstall windows? Or is there some...
  3. Account won't login after changing BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account won't login after changing BIOS settings: After changing some BIOS settings b450 gaming plus max my windows login now says my pin can't be retrieved, and startup recovery isn't working, anytime I try to reset my pin by using my password it says my password is wrong, do I have to reinstall windows? Or is there some...
  4. Account won't login after changing BIOS settings

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Settings won't carry through to other windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings won't carry through to other windows: Due to vision problems, I use a large screen, with large fonts, large icons, large mouse pointer, and dark mode. The problem is that these settings do carry through to all windows. For instance, System Information and menu items in File Explorer will remain a very bright...
  6. Settings won't carry through to other windows

Settings won't carry through to other windows: Due to vision problems, I use a large screen, with large fonts, large icons, large mouse pointer, and dark mode. The problem is that these settings do carry through to all windows. For instance, System Information and menu items in File Explorer will remain a very bright...
  7. Cannot login to Microsoft Store, cannot login to Email & Accounts in the settings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store, cannot login to Email & Accounts in the settings: Hi, It is very strange, I cannot login with my email on Windows 10.For example if I got to the Store and click on "Sign in", a popup window appears and disappears immediately again. The same in the settings.Anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Cannot login to Microsoft Store, cannot login to Email & Accounts in the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store, cannot login to Email & Accounts in the settings: Hi, It is very strange, I cannot login with my email on Windows 10.For example if I got to the Store and click on "Sign in", a popup window appears and disappears immediately again. The same in the settings.Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Cannot login to Microsoft Store, cannot login to Email & Accounts in the settings

10. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

Sent emails won't sync through Mail: I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is not syncing at all and won't show any of my sent emails. When I try and reload it, it tries to sync and then comes up with...