Windows 10: Windows account

Discus and support Windows account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been having a problem for week with my Microsoft Windows account in my desktop my account holds the status of official administrator witch... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muhammad Nahal, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Windows account

I have been having a problem for week with my Microsoft Windows account in my desktop my account holds the status of official administrator witch alloying me for full control for windows.

now i do not have full control of windows and to name but not limited windows not allowed me to open Devise Manager or computer management or installing deleting programs even i cannot open the restore point.

mostly the error message is I don't permission to do that .

although I don't my account I tried a lot to find a solution to this problem I failed.

I hope to find a solution for this matter thanks.

widows user

:)

Muhammad Nahal, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows account :(

Zakin, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Windows account

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows account

1. Windows account - Similar Threads - account

2. Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu): Windows 10 KB5036979 is rolling out to everyone, but it’s an optional patch that won’t download automatically. This update has a noteworthy change: it pushes against local accounts and nags you to use a Microsoft account. You can also directly download KB5036979 offline...
  3. What's up With my accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's up With my accounts?: I thought if I removed and replaced an account with the same naming I could solve some location problems I was having with OneDrive, silly Me. I've discovered that I've only generated a bunch of C:\User\AccountName.ComputerName "Stuff".With the excelent aid from Ichy-bon...
  4. What's up With my accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's up With my accounts?: I thought if I removed and replaced an account with the same naming I could solve some location problems I was having with OneDrive, silly Me. I've discovered that I've only generated a bunch of C:\User\AccountName.ComputerName "Stuff".With the excelent aid from Ichy-bon...
  5. What's up With my accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  7. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  8. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

9. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  10. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....