Windows 10: Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard

Discus and support Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I have been having issues with my new motherboard and processor, as prior to installing them I made sure that I was using a retail version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ryan6_996, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Ryan6_996 Win User

Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard

Hello,I have been having issues with my new motherboard and processor, as prior to installing them I made sure that I was using a retail version of Windows 10 and it was tied to my account. First, I went into the Activation settings in Home, and ran the troubleshooter, to notify that I underwent a hardware change. The troubleshooter then displayed my computer with my old motherboard name, and I clicked on it to reactivate it. After that, I received a message that says We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. Since installing the new hardware, I have tried this process a mul

:)

Ryan6_996, Jun 17, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard

1. Windows Actiavtion After Installing a New Motherboard - Similar Threads - Actiavtion Installing Motherboard

2. Windows install with new motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install with new motherboard: I am trying to install windows 10 on my new motherboard /PC but it wont accept my license key. How do I sort this out? I have already tried the support areas but nothing has worked and my current Key says its not valid on the new motherboard. I should have windows 10 pro...
  3. Windows activation error after installing new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation error after installing new motherboard: I recently installed a new motherboard in my desktop and now Windows says it needs to be reactivated. The troubleshooter was unable to fix the issue and re-entering the product key doesn't work either. The activation error code is 0xC004F211 and the error code that displays...
  4. Installing Windows on new Motherboard?

Installing Windows on new Motherboard?: Hello, In the up-coming weeks I will finish building a new PC. I have Windows 10 installed on my current PC and I think it was last year I was told that my Windows is OEM or something and once it's being installed, it cannot be installed on new PC. And was I told that I...
  5. trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard

trouble activating windows after installing new motherboard: i upgraded my motherboard and processor and windows asked to be activated, so i tried and i selected that i changed hardware, after that windows said that it was having trouble activating. i tried it a few more times and failed. i tried it a day later and still nothing. can't...
  6. Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard

Windows 10 will not activate after installing new motherboard: Hello, I originally got my Windows 10 Pro licence as a free upgrade from Windows 7. I recently got a new motherboard for my PC after years of using an older one and upon rebooting Windows informed me that it was no longer active. I followed the troubleshooter, eventually...
  7. Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.

Windows not recognizing after new motherboard install.: I've just installed a few new parts into my pc, as soon as i loaded it back up i got an error stating Windows found no product key (0xc004f213) I brought the computer online around 5 years ago and never had this problem. To begin with i was running Windows 8 and upgraded...
  8. Windows 10 reactivation after new motherboard install

Windows 10 reactivation after new motherboard install: Hi Everyone, My PC was pre-built by Digital Storm. I ended up having to update some hardware including my motherboard. Now, I'm encountering an issue when trying to re-activate my license (which should be tied to my Live ID). When I get to the activation page in settings,...
  9. Installing/reactivating Windows 10 after installing new motherboard

Installing/reactivating Windows 10 after installing new motherboard: After a BIOS update, our computer is no longer usable. It turns on to a black screen and stays that way. We've been in touch with the manufacturer who sent out the update, but not having any success fixing it. A "Geek Squad" person, told us we would most likely need to...
  10. Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed

Windows reactivation after new motherboard installed: My old motherboard was broken so I had to replace it. I know that windows considers this a "new computer", but is there a way to transfer the license even though I could not deactivate my license on my old mobo....