Windows 10: Windows action centre won't open .

Discus and support Windows action centre won't open . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows action centre won't open when clicked . Same goes for the system trays battery , volume & network . I am on the latest version of windows 2004... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Samer_676, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Samer_676 Win User

Windows action centre won't open .

Windows action centre won't open when clicked . Same goes for the system trays battery , volume & network . I am on the latest version of windows 2004 . I have tried restarting the windows explorer , restarted the device and forced it to shut down .I also tried writing a command in windows powershell . Any help would be greatly appreciated : .

p.s I don't know if this is useful but the start menu works perfectly and the onedrive icon opens when clicked on .

:)

Samer_676, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Trapper Win User

Start menu tiles and Notification/Open Action Centre dissappeared!

Strange, my start menu left click that used to open the coloured start menu with 'tiles' has stopped working. I can only right click to access the 'grey' listing. If I do left click I see the blue spinning wheel for a couple of seconds but nothing appears.
    Also the icon for 'New Notifications' has stopped as well, when clicked I used to see a slide out popup asking me if I would recommend W10 to a friend but not now. If I right click to 'Open Action Centre' nothing happens.

Any suggestions as to how to fix them?

Many thanks.

Trapper, Jun 19, 2020
  3. dej3159 Win User
    The Action Center

The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions?

dej3159, Jun 19, 2020
  4. gnc14 Win User

Windows 10 Action Centre not opening

Hi,

I've been having some trouble with Action Centre on my Surface Book. Since I bought the device, the swipe from the right side of the device screen hasn't worked intermittently, which I could fix by restarting Windows Explorer in processes, or restarting
    the machine completely. Over the past month, the notification icon has disappeared from the system tray icons and Action Centre wasn't opening with the swipe either.

I have followed various troubleshooting steps I've found on these pages, from cmd> "sfc /scannow"; cmd> "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth", & powershell (run as admin)> "Get-Get-AppxPackage | % { Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register
    "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml" -verbose } | % { Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml" -verbose }". None of these steps had restored the notification icon or Action Centre swipe.

I resorted to reinstalling Windows 10 from a flash drive, which has restored the notification icon in system tray, but which has not restored swiping from the right hand side of the screen to open action centre.

Would really appreciate any help getting this function back.

Thanks

gnc14, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows action centre won't open . - Similar Threads - action centre won't

2. Problems with opening Action Centre on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with opening Action Centre on Windows 10: Hi fellow Windows users.For the past week I have been trying to fix my Action Center not opening when pressing on it. Notifications still pop up when focus assist is off but as for the actual window it doesn't open. When I go into the "Turn system icons on or off" it's weird...
  3. Action Centre not opening error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Centre not opening error.: When i rebooted my pc the action centre stopped working and now i am not able to change volume and access my wifi functions.Im so stressed i used shorcut key windows+A but it is still not solved. Please help explain this microsoft....
  4. Action Centre not opening error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Centre not opening error.: When i rebooted my pc the action centre stopped working and now i am not able to change volume and access my wifi functions.Im so stressed i used shorcut key windows+A but it is still not solved. Please help explain this microsoft....
  5. Action Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  6. Action centre won't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action centre won't open.: Windows action centre won't open when clicked . Same goes for the system trays ( battery , volume & network ) . I am on the latest version of windows (2004) . I have tried restarting the windows explorer , restarted the device and forced it to shut down .I also tried writing...
  7. Notifications and action centre not opening

Notifications and action centre not opening: Hi, I need help. I have Windows 10 and my notifications and action centre is not opening, no matter what I do. I have a video in this post showing what I mean. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU43kvNMjvk I did all of these things:...
  8. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  9. my action centre is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my action centre is not opening: hi my action centre is not opening but my notifications are still being shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-action-centre-is-not-opening/1a343e3f-edc9-47ef-b4e1-ac6dbff05a7c
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....