Windows 10: Windows activaition key probleme

Discus and support Windows activaition key probleme in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Error 0x8004100E occurred in connecting to the local WMI provider. On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, un 'slui.exe 0x2a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BallonSaumon500, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows activaition key probleme

Error 0x8004100E occurred in connecting to the local WMI provider. On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, un 'slui.exe 0x2a 0x8004100E' to display de error text. I dont know what to do pls help.

***moved on english forum***

:)

BallonSaumon500, Sep 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2019
  4. warup89 Win User

Windows activaition key probleme

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows activaition key probleme

1. Windows activaition key probleme - Similar Threads - activaition key probleme

2. windows activation key problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation key problem: my windows is activated, till yestarday it was running properly but today it is saying "your windows key is soon going to expier chang it " now what to do i hav activated it some 2-3 months before plz help me ???????????????//...
  3. Control key problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Control key problems: At some point recently my Ctrl key started acting strangely. It beeps either 2 times or 4 times depending on the phase of the moon. I cannot hit any other key to get a function since it takes the Ctrl key to mean something by itself. It will do things like bring up the...
  4. Activation key windows problem

Activation key windows problem: Dear Microscoft, my pc desktop intel brand and already embedded windows 10 pro version 1809 key has also been activated successfully a few weeks later my pc desktop is dead and stated the mainboard must be replaced when I have replaced the mainboard windows, it can't be...
  5. problem in windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem in windows key: my produt key doesn't working to update windows pro...…. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-windows-key/9dbebe67-86f6-4e1a-942f-c8bf17ab397a
  6. Windows Activation Key Problem

Windows Activation Key Problem: In February i changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly till November this year. I got an notification saying my Windows needs to be activated, I just ignored it. But not that I decided entering the new key it gives me an x0C004F074 error (We...
  7. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard key problem: My Keyboard key scrolled automatically. specially right key. Moreover most of the laptop keyboard are not working properly. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/keyboard-key-problem/e6f46a01-4a74-4f2b-9a3c-6bb4dd818357
  8. product key problem

product key problem: Hi I have a new HP Computer and have put Office Home & Student 2016 product key code in. Pressed install button but now it still says install and when I look at product key number it is completely different to the one I entered but if I try and put mine in again it says this...
  9. at key problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    at key problem: why does the AT key not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/at-key-problem/a7e4f182-cf4b-47cb-b704-21652328988c
  10. Key problem

Key problem: I downloaded the iso on a work machine with a fast connection as my home adls sucks balls. Stuck it on a usb stick, but can't seem to get past the requirement for a product key, and my 7 key doesn't do it. What have I done wrong here, this was supposed to be a free upgrade...