Windows 10: Windows activaition key probleme

Discus and support Windows activaition key probleme in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Error 0x8004100E occurred in connecting to the local WMI provider. On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, un 'slui.exe 0x2a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BallonSaumon500, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows activaition key probleme

Error 0x8004100E occurred in connecting to the local WMI provider. On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, un 'slui.exe 0x2a 0x8004100E' to display de error text. I dont know what to do pls help.

***moved on english forum***

:)

BallonSaumon500, Sep 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2019
  4. warup89 Win User

Windows activaition key probleme

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows activaition key probleme

1. Windows activaition key probleme - Similar Threads - activaition key probleme

2. Windows Key Problem

in Cortana
    Windows Key Problem: I have to press the Windows key twice to open Start and I don't know why. Could someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-problem/fd14c269-8caa-4937-8868-afdfe0eabeaa
  3. Windows key problem.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows key problem.: Windows got corrupted and I managed to enter to advanve option, I tried to do a cloud upload but it failed due can't connect to the internet, even if it's connected through eithernet. I also tries other options but it didn't work, the only option is to download another...
  4. i got a new gaming pc for christmas and i dontt know how to get the activaition key for...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i got a new gaming pc for christmas and i dontt know how to get the activaition key for...: i got a new gaming pc for christmas and i dontt know how to get the activaition key for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-gaming-pc-for-christmas-and-i-dontt/fba61662-ccdb-4c4a-95af-7e2e8fa8e7da
  5. problem with activaiting windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem with activaiting windows10: Hi, i have a problem with activaiting windows10 , why product key didnt work?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-activaiting-windows10/04f9a1a9-c542-4e8d-8d00-6ab421942e13
  6. Problem with the keys `, ~, ', and "

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with the keys `, ~, ', and ": These keys don't appear on screen unless a key is pressed right after. Example: Typing ~ alone does nothing, but typing another key right after, including itself, makes it appear in the latter case, two of the same key appears, as such:~~. I doubt this is a hardware issue...
  7. Windows Key Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Key Problems: the past day i had a problem sometimes the windows key glitches and i can't type i have to lock my pc and relogin every time i use the snipping tool shortcut it's starting to annoy me and i would like some help from a mod...
  8. problem in windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem in windows key: my produt key doesn't working to update windows pro...…. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-windows-key/9dbebe67-86f6-4e1a-942f-c8bf17ab397a
  9. at key problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    at key problem: why does the AT key not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/at-key-problem/a7e4f182-cf4b-47cb-b704-21652328988c
  10. Key problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Key problem: I downloaded the iso on a work machine with a fast connection as my home adls sucks balls. Stuck it on a usb stick, but can't seem to get past the requirement for a product key, and my 7 key doesn't do it. What have I done wrong here, this was supposed to be a free upgrade...