Windows 10: windows activasion

Discus and support windows activasion in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so i bought windows 10 pro n but know it says that it has to be activated i tried everything. at last i found the box that they sent me with cd. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EfeErtin, Feb 26, 2020.

1. EfeErtin Win User

windows activasion

so i bought windows 10 pro n but know it says that it has to be activated i tried everything. at last i found the box that they sent me with cd. i tried to find the product key and then it turns out that the product key place asked me scratch gebtly i tried it nothing happen i tried to take the purple or pinkish think of and the paper ripped now i cant do anythink please help me

:)

EfeErtin, Feb 26, 2020

2. windows 10 demands activasion

i have upgraded to windows 10 when they were offering a free upgrade but now it says it needs activasion.

kostikmihailov, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Soinelem' Win User
    Error for activasion of windows

Messege says " something prevented us from communicating with our activasion serves. wait a few minutes and then try again.(0xc0020036)"

sorry for my English.

Soinelem', Feb 26, 2020
  4. windows activasion

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

windows activasion

1. windows activasion - Similar Threads - activasion

2. Error for activasion of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error for activasion of windows: Messege says " something prevented us from communicating with our activasion serves. wait a few minutes and then try again.(0xc0020036)" sorry for my English....