Windows 10: Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

Discus and support Windows activated with volume key on personal computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KBeeManUS, May 31, 2022.

1. KBeeManUS Win User

Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three years now, with no issues. I recently was looking to get a new laptop and realized that this one had a Windows 10 Pro license installed, which I don't remember buying it with. I suspect it may be because I reinstalled Windows on it a few times following some technical difficulties I faced with blue screens and whatnot, but in any case, the activation page says that my license is activated by my organization.The issue with that is that my comput

:)

KBeeManUS, May 31, 2022
  2. Maban Win User

windows 8 activation key

You can use a Windows key as many time as you want provided it's only on one computer at a time. If the automated activation fails, just call the number it provides. Six minutes later, you're activated again. If it asks you how many computers it's on, just say "one" and you're golden.

Maban, May 31, 2022
  3. Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 31, 2022
  4. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, May 31, 2022
Thema:

Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

1. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer - Similar Threads - activated volume key

2. Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one: So recently I got a notification on my pc saying that my windows license would expire soon. Upon checking I realized that the key that I was provided by a friend a couple years ago was a volume license and not a personal license. My question is that once it expires is it...
  3. Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one: So recently I got a notification on my pc saying that my windows license would expire soon. Upon checking I realized that the key that I was provided by a friend a couple years ago was a volume license and not a personal license. My question is that once it expires is it...
  4. Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activated with volume key on personal computer: Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three years now, with no issues. I recently was looking to get a new laptop and realized that this one had a Windows 10 Pro...
  6. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activated with volume key on personal computer: Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three years now, with no issues. I recently was looking to get a new laptop and realized that this one had a Windows 10 Pro...
  7. is it normal that my windows key activates the volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it normal that my windows key activates the volume?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/controllerhentai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uehugi/is_it_normal_that_my_windows_key_activates_the/
  8. new computer with activated windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new computer with activated windows key: just bought a new computer from acer sealed and everything. After about 15 minutes later the activate windows icon starts at the right bottom off my computer. I find the windows key with powershell "Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from...
  9. SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY: This Is the request to some users, those windows machines are activated using by third party windows activator soFtware which is not legalled or not genuine or not licensed state For such windows licenses will expire very soon , Microsoft does Not have warranty....
  10. Computer could not be activated with a Volume license Product Key 0xC004F035

in Windows 10 News
    Computer could not be activated with a Volume license Product Key 0xC004F035: [ATTACH] While a Volume Licence makes sure the Enterprise can get Windows Keys for cheap, it also makes sure that those keys are not misused. If you are receiving an Activation Error code 0xC004F035, then its because the computer is being activated [...] This post Computer...