Windows 10: Windows activating error blank activating (window)

Discus and support Windows activating error blank activating (window) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After my recent update, everything broke down. had to reinstall windows twice, each time with a different issue. this time the Activation window in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Power Of Boss1, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Windows activating error blank activating (window)

After my recent update, everything broke down. had to reinstall windows twice, each time with a different issue. this time the Activation window in "Security & Update" does not work. instead, it gives me a blank page.

Ps: I tried using the slui 3/Slui method, nothing appeared.

:)

Power Of Boss1, Feb 28, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Windows activating error blank activating (window)

Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows activating error blank activating (window)

1. Windows activating error blank activating (window) - Similar Threads - activating error blank

2. Windows Server Activation Status Blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Activation Status Blank: I have the following problem with 1 host machine and a virtual machine both with Windows Server 2022 Datacenter.I recently activated the evaluation license to the Datacenter version, but on both computers Host and VM it shows me an empty activation status.I am using the same...
  3. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.: after the latest update of W10 i can't activate w10,Activation page still loading.always blank. how solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-page-is-blank/5fa3a344-3063-4981-ba7f-126d6cabb9f3
  4. Blank windows activation page

Blank windows activation page: Hello, i've had a problem recently in where the windows activation page is completely blank, this caused it so that my windows activation key no longer works i don't know why or how, i haven't installed anything recently, here's what it looks like, the settings are in black...
  5. Windows activation screen blank

Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank: Hi My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar " icons was not working but the desktop icons was working. I repair the windows but no success, after that i re-install the...
  7. Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings

Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings: I've recently reset my Windows Surface Book as I was having problems with the Firewall not working. Upon resetting the Surface Book, the firewall and security settings are now working but Windows keeps notifying me that my version of Windows needs to be activated - it does...
  8. blank activation window

blank activation window: the system has an embedded original microsoft windows 10 home version. it says windows not activated. in the settings, the activation page is completely blank. after entering:- cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform...
  9. Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.

Activate Windows prompt error and Activation window white blank error.: Its been 5 months of purchase of my laptop and now its showing blue windows activation prompt as shown... [ATTACH] and when I open activation window, it always displays blank and white window. [ATTACH] I have all the latest windows updates installed. Please help....
  10. Windows 10 Activation page blank

Windows 10 Activation page blank: Hello, I had an issue with my windows 10 being deactivated after installing it into another hard drive, I had contacted microsoft support and connected to a live chat assistant (which i cant find anymore, which is why im posting here since the automated VM system and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blank activation page error

2. windows server installed but activation shows blank