Windows 10: Windows activation 0xC004C008

Discus and support Windows activation 0xC004C008 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello , i recently update my pc parts (mobo,cpu,ram) and formated my ssd and put windows 10 again to an m.2 nvme and kept the first ssd as a storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Δημητρης Xριστάνας, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Windows activation 0xC004C008

Hello , i recently update my pc parts (mobo,cpu,ram) and formated my ssd and put windows 10 again to an m.2 nvme and kept the first ssd as a storage one. Once i set windows and log with my microsoft acc as administrator i could see my pc avitvated in the acc but windows were not activated , tried activator trouble shoot and did nothing said to purchase or deactivate another pc but it doesnt see any other. Tried with the phone activation but it doesn’t recognize the product key , in microsoft acc i can see my pc and says its connected and up to date , it even does uptdates but still not activated.

The error that i get its : 0xC004C008

please help!

:)

Δημητρης Xριστάνας, Feb 8, 2019

2. Can't Activate Windows 10 0xC004C008

Hi Francisco,

The error0xC004C008 usually occurs when the system detects that a hardware has been replaced or you've already used the product key on another device. To help you resolve the error message you're currently experiencing,
    I'd recommend that you follow the steps on this link
    on how to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change. It contains steps on how you'll be able to activate Windows 10 on your new machine.

If the issue persists after following the steps in the article, I'd suggest that you contact
    Microsoft customer support to help you further diagnose the issue.

Let me know should you have any other concerns.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Windows 10 activation failed with error Code 0xC004C008

Hi,

The error code 0xC004c008 is associated with the issue of the product key already been used on another computer. For us to get a better understanding of the issue and provide a resolution suitable to your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• When and where did you purchase the installation disk.
    • Is this the first time you're going to activate Windows using the disk?

Meanwhile, you can check this article about common Windows activation errors and how to solve them.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jan Del, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Windows activation 0xC004C008

Trying to activate Window's 10 Pro and receiving error 0xc004c008

Hello Marvin,

I suggest that your perform phone activation and see if this will help you in resolving the error. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click Run.
    • Type slui.exe 4, and the press the Enter key.
    • Select your Country from the list.
    • Choose the Phone Activation option.
    • Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you with activation.
    • Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Inform us if there were significant changes.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation 0xC004C008

1. Windows activation 0xC004C008 - Similar Threads - activation 0xC004C008

2. Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard: I built my own PC, so Windows was not pre-installed or anything like that, but it gives me the above error code in the Activation Troubleshooter. The specific text it uses is "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device....
  3. Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows 11 Error code 0xC004C008 on new motherboard: I built my own PC, so Windows was not pre-installed or anything like that, but it gives me the above error code in the Activation Troubleshooter. The specific text it uses is "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device....
  4. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  5. Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008

Activation - cannot activate after clear reinstall 0xC004C008: I recently bought a new mini-PC with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed on an OEM license. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped the hard drive. I have now reinstalled windows using USB boot version, but when I try to activate Windows I get the following message.We can't activate...
  6. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  7. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  8. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

9. Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...: After changing the motherboard, my Windows 7 desktop gives the online activation error 0xC004C008 and does not open the wizard for alternative methods of activation including by phone. II request the Windows activation centre phone numbers for my location Malta in Europe...
  10. Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...

Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...: After changing the motherboard, my Windows 7 desktop gives the online activation error 0xC004C008 and does not open the wizard for alternative methods of activation including by phone. II request the Windows activation centre phone numbers for my location Malta in Europe...
Tags: