Windows 10: Windows activation after HD wipe

Discus and support Windows activation after HD wipe in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello fellow forum posters, I have a laptop that requires a complete HD wipe. It has a valid, activated version of Windows 10 Home. I'm not sure if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Conradish006, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Windows activation after HD wipe

Hello fellow forum posters, I have a laptop that requires a complete HD wipe. It has a valid, activated version of Windows 10 Home. I'm not sure if there is a way to keep it activated. So I would not have to pay the $60 to re-activate Windows.

So, is it possible to do this? If so, how?

Thanks,

Conrad

:)

Conradish006, Feb 19, 2020

2. Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 19, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows activation after HD wipe

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows activation after HD wipe

1. Windows activation after HD wipe - Similar Threads - activation wipe

2. How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc: i wiped my pc and it says activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activiate-windows-it-should-be-still/3be0609d-0c1c-4ebf-97bf-9530abf539d1
  3. How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc: i wiped my pc and it says activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activiate-windows-it-should-be-still/3be0609d-0c1c-4ebf-97bf-9530abf539d1
  4. I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.

I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.: I'm locked out of the device. I don't want to get into the stored data, I just want to be able to use the laptop. It was gifted to me by a fellow student, but they didn't know the password or pin to get into the laptop....
  5. I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.: I'm locked out of the device. I don't want to get into the stored data, I just want to be able to use the laptop. It was gifted to me by a fellow student, but they didn't know the password or pin to get into the laptop....
  6. I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC: After troubleshooting and resetting my pc for many hours now, and coming up empty, I have resorted to booting a fresh Windows 10 from a USB. What I'm wondering is if I will lose my activation key or whatnot from doing that. My current version of windows is up to date but...
  8. Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC: After troubleshooting and resetting my pc for many hours now, and coming up empty, I have resorted to booting a fresh Windows 10 from a USB. What I'm wondering is if I will lose my activation key or whatnot from doing that. My current version of windows is up to date but...
  9. Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC

10. Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?

Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?: Hello. I need to wipe my SSD because I cannot boot into windows. I have tried everything but I still cannot boot into windows. So I am planning to wipe my SSD clean. Can I still reactivate windows 10 pro after wiping my SSD? I still have the product key.Thank You....