Windows 10: Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip

Discus and support Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey Guys can You help me to activate my windows because its activated device i changed some hard ware like i had BIOS failuer IN My hp 14df2300cl I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ishtiaqhaider, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip

Hey Guys can You help me to activate my windows because its activated device i changed some hard ware like i had BIOS failuer IN My hp 14df2300cl I am From Bangladesh this FIxed by BIOS Chips Replacement And Up graded My RAM FROM 4GB TO 12 GB NOW ITS SHOWING ITS NOT ACTIVATED PLEASE HELP ME I RESET THE WINDOWS I HAD SOME VIRUS PROBLEM ON IT THANK YOU PLEASE ACTIVE my Windows i already out of money after fixing my laptop

i have total 4 Register Device 2 MICROSOFT PHONE 2 laptop including this one please help me

:)

ishtiaqhaider, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Kaleemah Win User

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board.

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board. There was an update installed from Windows Store related to Intel storage, after restarting Windows Mother board BIOS was damaged. Since Motherboard was under Warranty, replaced it now cannot activate
    Windows 10.

Kaleemah, Sep 7, 2020
  3. How to activate Windows after changing of mother board and hard drive.

Original Title: Regarding windows 10 activation

When i have purchased my sony vaio sve15136cns laptop ,in build windows 8 is there, later i have upgraded to 8.1 followed by windows 10. Now in my laptop mother board and hard disk problem is there, so i have replaced the mother board and hard disk . Now
    how i will activate my windows 10. Please reply immediately.

biswajitsamanta, Sep 7, 2020
  4. DSaad Win User

Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip

Restoring and Activating Windows after changing Bios chip?

I have an HP Laptop that originally came with a Windows 8.1. I updated to Windows 10 recently.
    However, I was working on my laptop and suddenly it shut downed and didn't boot up again. I tried to restore my bios with the firmware provided in HP site, it didn't work. one of my friends suggested to change my bios chip. I changed the bios chip.
    It booted properly but it was very slow, so I decided to restore it with HP Restore to Factory Setting option (Pressing F11 while booting). It formatted the hard disk and then restarted and it said, "The process stopped". So I tried my HP Recovery Disk, HP Recovery tool said that my Activation code doesn't match.
    What Should I do?

DSaad, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip

1. Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip - Similar Threads - Activation Mother board

2. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  3. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  4. Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change: i had to change out my motherboard and i can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change. can i move the key to the new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-after-mother-board-change/74c1b20f-91bd-478d-b101-03a29dbf3266
  5. Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change: i had to change out my motherboard and i can't activate Windows 10 after mother board change. can i move the key to the new motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-after-mother-board-change/74c1b20f-91bd-478d-b101-03a29dbf3266
  6. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  7. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  8. changing mother board

changing mother board: I'm about to change my motherboard and CPU but many people said that my windows license will be gone if I try to change my motherboard my windows license is volume license...
  9. activation of product key after changing mother board

activation of product key after changing mother board: Good day! My PC broke when my PC monitor cannot detect the PC I am using, upon consulting with the technician and them showing samples, it so happened that the problem was my motherboard, the only solution was to change it. I downloaded a legit installer pack from...
  10. Changed mother board cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed mother board cant activate windows: I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated....