Windows 10: Windows Activation after Recovery fails

Discus and support Windows Activation after Recovery fails in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,Due to some hard disk corruption issues, i was needed to recover my windows operating system. In the Recovery option, i selected the option to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by piyushb9, Jun 10, 2021.

1. piyushb9 Win User

Windows Activation after Recovery fails

Hi,Due to some hard disk corruption issues, i was needed to recover my windows operating system. In the Recovery option, i selected the option to get the OS from network, which installed the Windows 10 Home edition, whereas i had Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition installed prior to my recovery. Now after the recovery installation, i am not able to activate my Windows 10, i tried some of the provided solutions of trouble-shooting and other in the community answers similar to the thread and understood that the issue is because of the change in the Windows edition.Now, since i have logged i

:)

piyushb9, Jun 10, 2021
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 10, 2021
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Activation after Recovery fails - Similar Threads - Activation Recovery fails

2. Activation failed after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation failed after reinstalling windows: Hi all,I have recently reinstalled Windows because Windows freezes at the post-boot loading screen after installing the updates. Since I am not able to access the system, I have no choice but reinstall the system by wiping out the disk partitions followed by installation with...
  3. Activation failed after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation failed after reinstalling windows: Hi all,I have recently reinstalled Windows because Windows freezes at the post-boot loading screen after installing the updates. Since I am not able to access the system, I have no choice but reinstall the system by wiping out the disk partitions followed by installation with...
  4. Activation failed after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows installation failed after recovery reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation failed after recovery reset: Trying to delete all personal data in old PC before donating. Went to Recovery Reset and choose Remove everything and restore Windows from the device. During Windows install received error and install could not complete. Told to reply OK to error message and restart...
  6. Activation Issue after Recovery

Activation Issue after Recovery: So I've had my current laptop for about 7 years and had a major error a few days ago that prevented me from booting properly missing/corrupted hal.dll file. I tried many options to try to resolve the issue without having to wipe clean as I had files that were not backed up...
  7. Failed recovery after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed recovery after factory reset.: Hello, I got my laptop repaired just now. Since the policy of this repair centre is that they reset the PC to factory settings, i made a windows recovery DVD and and an ISO file of my complete system on an extternal HDD. Now the laptop came back, repaired but ofc in...
  8. Activating Windows after recovery

Activating Windows after recovery: I have and ASUS Laptop that I got from my deceased girlfriend that had Windows 10 Home upgrade on it. I also have a Windows 10 pro product key I had bought from best buy to install on my self built older computer witch is no longer operational. After I did a Recovery on my...
  9. Activation after a recovery

Activation after a recovery: if i do a recovery on my computer from the settings options will i have to input my activation key again ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-after-a-recovery/b277bce7-e932-4f19-a8f2-6d7864078663"
  10. windows activation fails after update

windows activation fails after update: After i updated my windows 10 to (1803) version, windows shows that " windows isn't activated activate windows now" . when i enter the activation page it remains blank . windows came preinstalled in my lap . i tried suggested commands from online but none works . what can i...