Windows 10: Windows activation after significant HW upgrade

Discus and support Windows activation after significant HW upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, Error 0xC004F213 My windows 10 pro is retail version my Windows 10 is free upgrade from Windows 7 and Windows 7 not pre-install version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeyKeyEs, Dec 21, 2019.

1. JeyKeyEs Win User

Windows activation after significant HW upgrade

Hello all,

Error 0xC004F213

My windows 10 pro is retail version my Windows 10 is free upgrade from Windows 7 and Windows 7 not pre-install version and My Microsoft account is linked to digital licence, but when I try to reactive Windows after hardware changeinclude motherboard and CPU. I open activation troubleshooting and click "I recently changed hardware on this device." but there is only show my old PC not my currently one . I click active and unable to active Windows I use same Microsoft account. I get message that i cannot activate this new system RIGHT NOW, with no indication when I can activate it.

Windows 10 is upgraded Windows 7 retail version, however I do not have CD key anymore, as support centre was confirming that my digital licence is linked.

I would appreciate help in this matter.

:)

JeyKeyEs, Dec 21, 2019

2. Receiving a message saying go to settings to activate Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The issue is being caused due to an significant hardware change in the computer.

For further assistance on the issue, suggest you to contact our support team.

Refer the section "Activating Windows 10 after a significant hardware change" and click on
    support for further assistance.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

If the above steps doesn’t work for you than follow the below step of phone activation.

I suggest you to use the phone activation option and check if it help to resolve the issue. Follow the below provided information:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Let us know if this helps.
    Keep us posted for further assistance, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Activating Windows 10 after upgrade

Hi Varghese,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform that as you are using an Genuine Windows 7 in your system,
    Windows 10 will automatically be activated online and create a digital entitlement for your device.

If you still face issues with Activation after upgrading to Windows 10, suggest you to activate the Operating System through phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope the information is helpful. Do get back to us for any other assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 21, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows activation after significant HW upgrade [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows activation after significant HW upgrade - Similar Threads - activation significant upgrade

2. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  3. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation fails after HW change: I changed my CPU and Motherboard and when I try to activate Windows with my Product Key it fails with error code: 0x803fa060.I can't find this error on the Microsoft help page that lists the possible activation errors.I didn't link my Microsoft account to the product key...
  4. Windows activation fails after HW change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Activation after significant hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation after significant hardware change: I recently bought a copy of Windows 10 Pro and had it working on my desktop. I only used it for a few weeks and my computer had a system failure with the blue screen. After troubleshooting and trying repair/reinstall Windows to no prevail I decided it was time for an upgrade....
  6. Activation of Windows after HW replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of Windows after HW replacement: My Windows 8.1 was upgraded in the Windows Upgrade offer. The Windows 8.1 was purchased as a regular Windows 8.1 Full Version not OEM. I need to replace my motherboard and CPU as it has started to cause the PC to crash. Can I re-activate Windows with that license on the new...
  7. Activating Windows after significant hardware upgrade

Activating Windows after significant hardware upgrade: I am about to undertake a significant hardware upgrade: M'board, CPU, RAM, GPU Also considering a new M.2 boot drive which may/may not complicate process as I currently have windows installed to my SATA SSD Question I have is how do I ensure I can still activate and use my...
  8. Windows not activation after a major HW change

Windows not activation after a major HW change: Hi , I had a completely activated windows with all features. I upgraded my MB and Cpu and now nothing wants to activate. I Also don't understand how I didn't receive a digital license. I have all my info for my previous activation i.e. product ID, CD key,registered owner...
  9. BSOD after windows upgrade and hw changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after windows upgrade and hw changes: Hello for about 5 days I'm experiencing very weird computer actions. Everything started while testing cap of maximum OC for i5-4670k pc didn't boot up and BIOS corrupt message appeared but fixed itself and when random BSOD crashes started including kb drivers crashing on me...
  10. Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows

Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows: Hi, 3 days ago I update my HW (MB, CPU, RAM & SSD), so after reinstalling all drivers and after couples of reboots I was awaited by this message on desktop "Activate Windows, go to setting and activate windows." so I do that I go to "Settings/Update & Security/Activation"...