Windows 10: Windows activation after switching SSD

Discus and support Windows activation after switching SSD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I moved my SSD from a previous device to another device. Now I receive the error 0xC004C003.How do I activate windows ?Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SSB01, Jun 29, 2022.

1. SSB01 Win User

Windows activation after switching SSD

I moved my SSD from a previous device to another device. Now I receive the error 0xC004C003.How do I activate windows ?Thanks

:)

SSB01, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows activation after switching SSD

1. Windows activation after switching SSD - Similar Threads - activation switching SSD

2. Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive: I have a new M.2 with windows 10 pro OS running on my computer that replaced an old harddrive with windows 10 pro as well. before switching over I checked to make sure that my activation was tied to a digital license, and when I sign into my microsoft account I can see it...
  3. Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive: I have a new M.2 with windows 10 pro OS running on my computer that replaced an old harddrive with windows 10 pro as well. before switching over I checked to make sure that my activation was tied to a digital license, and when I sign into my microsoft account I can see it...
  4. Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows activation after switching SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation after switching SSD: I moved my SSD from a previous device to another device. Now I receive the error 0xC004C003.How do I activate windows ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-after-switching-ssd/16005bbe-9646-42fa-a118-71f76d4cf9a5
  6. Windows activation after switching SSD

Windows activation after switching SSD: I moved my SSD from a previous device to another device. Now I receive the error 0xC004C003.How do I activate windows ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-after-switching-ssd/16005bbe-9646-42fa-a118-71f76d4cf9a5
  7. windows activation after ugradation with ssd

windows activation after ugradation with ssd: hello i just want to know that how i can find my windows actvation key because i upgraded my laptop with ssd recently after a month i found a popup that your window licence is expiring soon and gave the options for go to setting and close in setting option the is an interface...
  8. Activating Windows After Hardware Switch

Activating Windows After Hardware Switch: Today I switched out my motherboard and processor in my PC, but when I finally got it booted windows wasn't activated. I clicked on Troubleshoot and it responds with "We were not able to activate windows on this device." I've tried typing in my Product Key in the "Change...
  9. Windows 10 Pro won't activate after switching to SSD.

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after switching to SSD.: I recently got an NVMe M.2 SSD and attempted to reinstall Windows 10 Pro on it. I put the Windows ISO into a USB and went through the install process on the SSD. Originally I accidentally installed Home but I realized the mistake and reinstalled Pro which is the version I had...
  10. Switch HDD to SSD + Add m2 2280 SSD then Activation? Or Activate then swap all the...

Switch HDD to SSD + Add m2 2280 SSD then Activation? Or Activate then swap all the...: Good Afternoon, Just purchased a brand new desktop PC (it still in the box). Its preinstalled with Windows 10 Professional (awaiting activation) on the a single drive which is a 2.5" HDD. I don't' want that drive in the computer and I've purchased two new SSD's to upgrade...