Windows 10: windows activation after ugradation with ssd

Discus and support windows activation after ugradation with ssd in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello i just want to know that how i can find my windows actvation key because i upgraded my laptop with ssd recently after a month i found a popup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bharat kumar_926, Aug 6, 2021.

1. windows activation after ugradation with ssd

hello i just want to know that how i can find my windows actvation key because i upgraded my laptop with ssd recently after a month i found a popup that your window licence is expiring soon and gave the options for go to setting and close in setting option the is an interface with change activation key and it required the product key of windows but i have not found any windows key with in the box at the shop the window was preinstalled in laptop then tell me what should i do any also i have a doubt that after upgrade with ssd the person installed a pyrated window in my laptop

:)

bharat kumar_926, Aug 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cloning to SSD then swapping drive letters

@SamHobbs
    What you want done is very simple and can be done in short period of time. Here's my suggestion:
    There's 2 modes that Windows can be installed: UEFI and the old legacy MBR. Open Disk Management, look at the disk where your C drive is, if there's a
    1. EFI System Partition, your Windows was installed using UEFI.
    2. System Reserved partition, your Windows was installed using MBR
    Next, Connect your SSD to an available Sata port (no need to format or do anything). Download: Macrium Reflect Free . Install and run. Follow the steps below:
    1. From Macrium, click on image this disk under your C drive and save it to either an Internal or External Drive. This will create a single backup image of the whole disk containing your C drive.
    2. Again, from Macrium, click on Restore tab and select the image created from step 1, Select your SSD as the destination drive, click Next->Finish
    3. Exit Macrium. If your Windows was installed using MBR, Open disk management and make sure the SSD is marked "Active" else go to next step.
    4. Shutdown your PC. Disconnect the HD containing Windows C drive then connect your SSD to it.
    5. Reboot. Your PC should boot and the Windows should have C as the drive letter.

NOTE: The procedure above is to backup your Windows to an image file then copy it back to the SSD. This ensures proper cluster size aligment for the SSD. In addition, Macrium also perform Trimming for the SSD. This is more preferable than cloning.

topgundcp, Aug 6, 2021
  4. cereberus Win User

windows activation after ugradation with ssd

Ugrading my 1TB MBR HDD to a 4TB GPT SSD

You should do steps as follows

1) clone 1TB hdd to SSD

2) run mbr2gpt utility to convert ssd to uefi

Convert Windows 10 from Legacy BIOS to UEFI without Data Loss

3) extend 1tb partition on SSD to 4TB using tool like Easeus Partition Master (free version is ok).

Step 2 is the critical step.

cereberus, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

windows activation after ugradation with ssd

1. windows activation after ugradation with ssd - Similar Threads - activation ugradation ssd

2. Windows activation after switching SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation after switching SSD: I moved my SSD from a previous device to another device. Now I receive the error 0xC004C003.How do I activate windows ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-after-switching-ssd/16005bbe-9646-42fa-a118-71f76d4cf9a5
  3. Windows activation after switching SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation after switching SSD: I moved my SSD from a previous device to another device. Now I receive the error 0xC004C003.How do I activate windows ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-after-switching-ssd/16005bbe-9646-42fa-a118-71f76d4cf9a5
  4. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  5. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  6. Laptop crashing after ugrading RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing after ugrading RAM: Good morning. I have a problem with my laptop, since i upgraded RAM it started to behave weirdly and then crashing every time I started it until the point it didn't turned on, the fan worked, the keyboard lit but the screen stayed black. This started 12 days ago and it lasted...
  7. Windows Activation after SSD change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation after SSD change: Hi, I recently had a drive failure and had to reinstall windows on a different SSD, but I now realize that Windows 10 Home is not activated! It was activated on the SSD that failed, but I do not remember the product key as I cannot access the drive. Please Help!...
  8. ugradation of architechture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ugradation of architechture: Hi, I am using a laptop of system type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. But now there are many softwares which runs only on 64-bit operating system. So, can I upgrade my laptop to 64-bit operating system? If yes, these please guide me. Thank you....
  9. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...
  10. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...