Windows 10: Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems

Discus and support Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I made upgrades to my computer and my Windows was no longer activated. I bought a key and followed the instructions to activate Windows one again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SmallJerm, Jan 12, 2021.

1. SmallJerm Win User

Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems

I made upgrades to my computer and my Windows was no longer activated. I bought a key and followed the instructions to activate Windows one again. I found that my settings were broken and sometimes would refuse to open entirely. Even when the setting opened the activation page is entirely blank shown in picture My code is digital so I cannot refresh my PC because I lack a physical copy. If anyone can help me activate this copy of Windows it would be much appreciated.
    Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems 50f681d7-4015-4920-8b71-462f32584ba4?upload=true.png

:)

SmallJerm, Jan 12, 2021

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 12, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems - Similar Threads - Activation whole bunch

2. Problem with my whole PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my whole PC: Hey, My name is RickRecently I had reseted my pc because of too many files so it was resetting and after it got reseted it came into windows Update and It was updating and suddenly my power went off because of a lighting bolt near my house so the next day I tried to open my...
  3. Windows activation and other problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation and other problems: I've had my hp pavilion 15 laptop for about 2 or 3 years and I haven't had any major problems. Now all of a sudden it says Windows isn't activated, but it won't let me activate it or run the activation troubleshooter. I was considering buying a new copy of windows but now it...
  4. Windows activation and other problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation and other problems: I've had my hp pavilion 15 laptop for about 2 or 3 years and I haven't had any major problems. Now all of a sudden it says Windows isn't activated, but it won't let me activate it or run the activation troubleshooter. I was considering buying a new copy of windows but now it...
  5. Cannot open microsoft teams and a bunch of other applications due to .NET Framework problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open microsoft teams and a bunch of other applications due to .NET Framework problems: [ATTACH] When I logged in to my PC this morning I had this problems, first one on razer synapse app and second one on microsoft teams. That's so weird for me because I think I did nothing wrong yesterday on the PC. But anyways I started looking for a solution and tried many...
  6. A whole bunch of bad microsoft drivers and issues. Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A whole bunch of bad microsoft drivers and issues. Please Help: I have problems with Bluetooth and USB MTP. Here are some snips that might help. My Type C controller is not recognizing USB over Cable or Bluetooth and MTP does not work.. Please look at these and help me! Thank you for all that you...
  7. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE + a Whole Bunch More Errors: Hi, over the past few months I've been having frequent 1-2 times a day usually BSOD errors on my PC. It's a whole bunch of different errors, and unfortunately I can't figure out what definitively causes them at all. They're always extremely sudden going from normal computer...
  8. A bunch of problems popping up everywhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A bunch of problems popping up everywhere: Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes. this issue has been resolved by my man WilliamDz Other than that I have a few issues with my windows...
  9. Windows 10 activation and other problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation and other problems: Hello! This is my last ditch effort to remedy my problems, as I feel I have exhausted most other options. Currently, my Surface Pro 4 is throwing an error when trying to activate. I've had this tablet for years, and have reset it more than once. "We can't activate...
  10. Windows Update could not complete, now a whole bunch of weirdness

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update could not complete, now a whole bunch of weirdness: Hi, I was having an issue with office 365 not being able to launch - when trying launch word, excel, etc, I would get and error saying: Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for the this product. You should repair the Office program by using Control Panel. So...