Windows 10: Windows activation and installation

Discus and support Windows activation and installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know the process of activating windows. If I type in the product key during the installation, will it be linked to my account, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yZee8462, Apr 7, 2021.

1. yZee8462 Win User

Windows activation and installation

Hi, I would like to know the process of activating windows. If I type in the product key during the installation, will it be linked to my account, or do I need to sign in afterwards? If no, do I need to buy a separate license using my Microsoft account? Any help would be appreciated!

:)

yZee8462, Apr 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Windows activation and installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows activation and installation

1. Windows activation and installation - Similar Threads - activation installation

2. Can't activate Windows 10 Home on laptop with old Windows Enterpise installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate Windows 10 Home on laptop with old Windows Enterpise installed: Purchased new Windows 10 Home. Can't activate says Product key did not work. It is an old company laptop from previous employer with Windows Enterrpise still on it....
  3. Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it OK to activate office 2016 with KMS Pico on a legit Windows 10 installation?: So, I have installed an MS Office 2016 from torrent site on my genuine Windows 10 activated pc. The MS Office 2016 comes with a KMS Pico software. Now, to activate the Office 2016 I need to run the KMS Pico. My question is, as my OS is a legit and activated one, will it be...
  4. WINDOWS 7 KEY TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 ?

WINDOWS 7 KEY TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 ?: I WAS USING ORIGINAL WINDOWS 7 AROUND 10 YEARS BACK. THEN FOR INTERNAL SERVER PURPOSES, I FLASHED WINDOWS 7 AND INSTALLED LINUX OS. NOW CAN I USE THAT WINDOWS 7 KEY TO INSTALL AND ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 IN THE SAME SYSTEM ? THANKS AND REGARDS...
  5. I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014

I can't activate my Product key after Re-installation of Windows 10 Error: 0x80041014: I have reset my PC for some obvious reasons, and reinstalled Windows. After I completed the setup, I check my Windows edition and it became "Windows 10 Home Single Language" which is just the basic edition. What scares me was the Activation shows "Windows is activated with a...
  6. Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated.

Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated.: I had a laptop that was activated, but I installed a new iso and it isn't activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-a-new-windows-10-and-it-isnt-activated/d32491cb-38d1-4c0b-b8af-aee4547a876a
  7. Windows 10 Pro provided by manufacturer - Wont activate after install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro provided by manufacturer - Wont activate after install: Hello, I purchased a new laptop with windows 10 pro from the manufacturer. Windows failed to properly apply a firmware upadate to the BIOS prompting me to reinstall windows due to an endless bootloop. I used the windows 10 media creation tool to make a USB installer....
  8. I installed the wrong edition of windows 10 and I can't activate it

I installed the wrong edition of windows 10 and I can't activate it: Hello, I installed windows 10 with an USB boot I made. It installed a home edition, but the key I own is a family edition and now it looks like the key isn't activating. How can I salvage this?...
  9. Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go

Activating pre-installed Windows 10 on Surface Laptop Go: Hi guys, Good day! I'm quite new here, so please bear with me. Recently, my mom gifted me a Surface Laptop Go8gb/128gb. She tried using it for a few months yet she figured it was too complicated for her usage. She used her own e-mail address for her microsoft account....
  10. Couldn't activate after re-install Windows 10

Couldn't activate after re-install Windows 10: I bought two computers with Windows Home originally. I then updated the computers to Windows Pro using the product keys which I bought. I was forced to re-install the Windows of one of them because the Windows was corrupted after a recent unsuccessful update and incomplete...