Windows 10: Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim

Discus and support Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have Dell Inspiron with preinstalled windows 10 single language. I upgraded my hardware from HDD to SSD, with USB image of same window first and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vivek_Modi, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim

I have Dell Inspiron with preinstalled windows 10 single language.

I upgraded my hardware from HDD to SSD, with USB image of same window first and later once again with Dell OS Recovery Tool.

Tried so many things but my windows doesn't activate and show error 0X803FA067

Yesterday I had a long chat with Microsoft Service Agent, she tried to solve the problem with remote access.

Finally she said me the following: If you have a preinstalled Digital Copy without a retail key then you can not change hard disk else you must buy a new windows copy. I said her that Dell doesn't give a retail key any more, so does that mean no dell laptop can change HDD to that she surprisingly said you are right, if you change hard disk, then buy a new window. My service no. is 1474093993.

I told her to officially say so on a formal mail, she didn't. Before I could copy and save the chat winodow conversation she closed it. But I am sure Microsoft should have a record of it.

Windows Service sucks.

:)

Vivek_Modi, Jun 15, 2019

2. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Andre for Directly, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim

1. Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim - Similar Threads - Activation Microsoft Service

2. Activate Windows and no live agent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows and no live agent help: I have tried half of the day trying to get a hold of a live person and even just to chat to an agent. 0 luck. I guess I have to ask my questions here since Microsoft apparently doesn't have ANY support. What a joke of a company.Anyways, I have a pre-built computer that came...
  3. Activate Windows and no live agent help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows and no live agent help: I have tried half of the day trying to get a hold of a live person and even just to chat to an agent. 0 luck. I guess I have to ask my questions here since Microsoft apparently doesn't have ANY support. What a joke of a company.Anyways, I have a pre-built computer that came...
  4. Restoro claiming Microsoft agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoro claiming Microsoft agent: This agent has made my screen at starting then on going on website pink. is this a geniune Microsoft agent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro-claiming-microsoft-agent/fc60d8ef-b733-4911-a79b-4b6d2d26b170
  5. Restoro claiming Microsoft agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoro claiming Microsoft agent: This agent has made my screen at starting then on going on website pink. is this a geniune Microsoft agent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro-claiming-microsoft-agent/fc60d8ef-b733-4911-a79b-4b6d2d26b170
  6. Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion: Windows 10 version 2004 19041.508 After updating to 2004 from 1909. my laptop battery goes insane as it no longer last for more than 5 hours like it used to be. I checked task manager and found that theres a service called Agent Activation, this service constantly use 8-15%...
  7. Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime_15831 high cpu and memory consumption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime_15831 high cpu and memory consumption: Hi! Anybody knows why Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime and Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted consumes about 25-30% cpu and up to 2.5Gb or memory all the time already for several days? I read that it's kind of related to the Cortana but I don't use it much....
  8. company claiming to be Windows/Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    company claiming to be Windows/Microsoft: a company called iTecGreek claims that my license has been compromised and that they are representing Windows. Is this correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/company-claiming-to-be-windowsmicrosoft/43d8d374-9087-4dce-a504-54638b5877b2"
  9. Microsoft claim.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft claim.: I receive telephone messages every hour on the hour stating that the call is from Micro Soft claim dept. about money received and refund by pressing 1 now. I have not answered this call and it goes to voicemail. But enough is enough....
  10. Why does Microsoft falsely claim that Windows is a service to justify abusing Windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft falsely claim that Windows is a service to justify abusing Windows...: "Service" vs "product" are two separate legal entities, with separate legal requirements to their advertising, what is exchanged in a point-of-sale, and the rights that come with each classification. The format of Windows 10, and what is offered in a point-of-sale exchange is...