Windows 10: Windows activation and store.

Discus and support Windows activation and store. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; OK so i have a version of windows i got off of a friends windows key, he then used the same key to activate another PC. I thought that my version would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Reganater923, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Windows activation and store.

OK so i have a version of windows i got off of a friends windows key, he then used the same key to activate another PC. I thought that my version would just be deactivated. but i don't have any prompts and windows says mine is still active. I've been in many calls where i have had Microsoft store issues. i'm wondering if this could be the problem and if so could i just get windows activated with a different key to fix my store problems.

:)

Reganater923, Feb 3, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 3, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Windows activation and store.

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation and store.

1. Windows activation and store. - Similar Threads - activation store

2. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....
  3. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....
  4. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store: I installed W10Pro on a new PC using USB installation media.Was prompted to activate Windows and sent to the microsoft store to purchase a license.I purchased a license for W10Pro.I didn't get an activation key so I can't use the cmdprompt solution posted on the forums.I...
  5. Store bought product won't activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store bought product won't activate.: I recently bought a product on Microsoft Store. It is a free app that unlocks more features on upgrade. The store shows it as owned but the product hasn't updated and keeps bugging me to buy it! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it makes no difference. I've contacted...
  6. Store bought product won't activate.

Store bought product won't activate.: I recently bought a product on Microsoft Store. It is a free app that unlocks more features on upgrade. The store shows it as owned but the product hasn't updated and keeps bugging me to buy it! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it makes no difference. I've contacted...
  7. Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store: I bought windows 11 through the store yesterday and after the payment went through I got the message in the store that it couldn't activate with a try again button, clicking this button did nothing. I can see the purchase in my orders list.Today I...
  8. Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store

Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store: I bought windows 11 through the store yesterday and after the payment went through I got the message in the store that it couldn't activate with a try again button, clicking this button did nothing. I can see the purchase in my orders list.Today I...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update: Hi!ProblemWindows 11 activation does not work with error code 0XC004F211Previously I had a store bought PC with a preinstalled Windows 10 license. I associated my Microsoft account with it. Went perfectly well for years.New PC + new licenseNow I've assembled a new custom PC,...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update

Cannot activate Windows 11 with store bought digital license after a BIOS update: Hi!ProblemWindows 11 activation does not work with error code 0XC004F211Previously I had a store bought PC with a preinstalled Windows 10 license. I associated my Microsoft account with it. Went perfectly well for years.New PC + new licenseNow I've assembled a new custom PC,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store activation