Windows 10: windows activation by phone

Discus and support windows activation by phone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JEeasegare, Aug 28, 2019.

1. windows activation by phone

Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful.

:)

JEeasegare, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Aug 28, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

windows activation by phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

windows activation by phone

1. windows activation by phone - Similar Threads - activation phone

2. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  3. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  4. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  5. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  6. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  7. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  8. How Do I Get Windows 11 Activation By Phone Number In India?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Get Windows 11 Activation By Phone Number In India?: They Were All The Video Activation Of Windows 11 in Different Countries But Not India. Someone, Please Help Me.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-activation-by-phone-number/bdde935a-a904-4aa4-bf2a-460525d65dcd
  9. How Do I Get Windows 11 Activation By Phone Number In India?

How Do I Get Windows 11 Activation By Phone Number In India?: They Were All The Video Activation Of Windows 11 in Different Countries But Not India. Someone, Please Help Me.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-activation-by-phone-number/bdde935a-a904-4aa4-bf2a-460525d65dcd
  10. On activity there are two different up addresses on my phone one I don’t recognize and one...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    On activity there are two different up addresses on my phone one I don’t recognize and one...: There are two up adresses on my phone one I recognize the other one I don’t . Why is that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-activity-there-are-two-different-up-addresses/0b7e5c50-e246-409e-abe6-158e022a206f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation by phone windows 7