Windows 10: Windows activation doesnt work

Discus and support Windows activation doesnt work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So five days ago i got a warning to activate my Windows 10 (PRO) even tough its activated.I went to the Windows Activation setting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ben323, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Ben323 Win User

Windows activation doesnt work

Hello everyone.

So five days ago i got a warning to activate my Windows 10 (PRO) even tough its activated.I went to the Windows Activation setting in settings menu and clicked the activate Windows button.It asked me to enter my product key,wich i entered.When i clicked ok i got a warning saying to connect to Internet in order to activate my Windows 10.I was connected to the Internet at that moment and i still am (posting this from the same device).I tried running the troubleshooter but it tells me to connect to Internet.

If anyone had this problem knows how to fix it i would love to know how.

Thanks for reading.

:)

Ben323, Feb 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows activation doesnt work - Similar Threads - activation doesnt

2. Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store: I bought windows 11 through the store yesterday and after the payment went through I got the message in the store that it couldn't activate with a try again button, clicking this button did nothing. I can see the purchase in my orders list.Today I...
  3. Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesnt activate after purchasing it through the store: I bought windows 11 through the store yesterday and after the payment went through I got the message in the store that it couldn't activate with a try again button, clicking this button did nothing. I can see the purchase in my orders list.Today I...
  4. URGENT! The Auto Reply on my hotmail account is activated: but it doesnt work! PLEASE...

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT! The Auto Reply on my hotmail account is activated: but it doesnt work! PLEASE...: 1 The Auto Reply on my hotmail account is activated: but it doesnt work! PLEASE RECTIFY URGENTLY!2 When other email IDs send to my account - they ARE NOT recieving my auto replies. URGENT!3 Kindly intimate me on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: am using my...
  5. URGENT! The Auto Reply on my hotmail account is activated: but it doesnt work! PLEASE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT! The Auto Reply on my hotmail account is activated: but it doesnt work! PLEASE...: 1 The Auto Reply on my hotmail account is activated: but it doesnt work! PLEASE RECTIFY URGENTLY!2 When other email IDs send to my account - they ARE NOT recieving my auto replies. URGENT!3 Kindly intimate me on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: am using my...
  6. URGENT! The Auto Reply on my hotmail account is activated: but it doesnt work! PLEASE...

7. Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application: my bottom taskbar doesnt show mark like blue lines for active apps, but when i change to top, left, or right it will show BottomTopRightLeft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bottom-taskbar-doesnt-show-mark-for-active/0848a995-46ff-4204-8345-e3e008dfddf4
  8. Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application

Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application: my bottom taskbar doesnt show mark like blue lines for active apps, but when i change to top, left, or right it will show BottomTopRightLeft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bottom-taskbar-doesnt-show-mark-for-active/0848a995-46ff-4204-8345-e3e008dfddf4
  9. Bottom Taskbar doesnt show mark for active application

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 11 can't active on "new" machine, help doesnt work!

Windows 11 can't active on "new" machine, help doesnt work!: I have a digital copy of Windows 11, so it would activate itself normally on logging into my microsoft account.However, my Windows 11 does not activate.It is the exact same hardware, but Windows 11 now sees my computer as a macbook since it's sharing the NVRAM with a macos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 activation menu doesnt open

2. why doesnt wisdom panel activation work?

3. HDD crashed 8.1 activation doesnt work came from Windows Vista