Windows 10: Windows activation error after reinstall

Discus and support Windows activation error after reinstall in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In my laptop, windows 10 professional was activated. I reinstalled windows 10 pro in it and tried to activate with my product key and I could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SolePrism379233, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows activation error after reinstall

In my laptop, windows 10 professional was activated. I reinstalled windows 10 pro in it and tried to activate with my product key and I could not install with the error code 0x8007007B.

How can I activate my window again?

:)

SolePrism379233, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Syrfnr Win User

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

Hey there. Don't know whether this thread is still active but i have a problem! I did every step and i ended up with a BSOD system service exception error. I'm running windows 7 and i was reinstalling my AMD graphics. Anyone can help me? Please

Syrfnr, Jun 19, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows activation error after reinstall

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation error after reinstall

1. Windows activation error after reinstall - Similar Threads - activation error reinstall

2. Window is not activated after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not activated after reinstallation.: Hi there, My laptop was working very slow so I did install SSD in my laptop and reinstall window 10. but, I am unable to activate my window and MS office. I did the following thing but still getting same issue.troubleshoot Login with Microsoft id.update windowreinstall window...
  3. Window is not activated after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not activated after reinstallation.: Hi there, My laptop was working very slow so I did install SSD in my laptop and reinstall window 10. but, I am unable to activate my window and MS office. I did the following thing but still getting same issue.troubleshoot Login with Microsoft id.update windowreinstall window...
  4. Window is not activated after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. No Windows activation after reinstall

No Windows activation after reinstall: Morning, I reinstalled my Windows last weekend due to a defected motherboard. When installing i choose the Windows 10 Pro N version, mainly because i don't use Mediaplayer and Skype and that sort of programms. But i have a Windows 10 Pro key and i noticed, later, that the...
  6. activating windows after reinstallation

activating windows after reinstallation: Dear sir , I was having problem in activating windows and getting a digital license after reinstalling win. 10 from 7 via usb flash drive...
  7. windows not activating after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows not activating after reinstalling: when i type product key msg says it is activated but after 5 minutes the msg will be windows not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-activating-after-reinstalling/a5dc3bee-a36a-4d5c-b647-85919ce968fb
  8. Window Activation after reinstall

Window Activation after reinstall: I have hp laptop with preinstalled window 10 home single language and i format the disk and reinstall window 10 pro which not activated from the key of window 10 home came along in build with bios. I have downloaded window 10 from Microsoft and window 10 insider too which...
  9. Windows not activated after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not activated after reinstallation: I have two laptops, an Eluktronics and an ASUS. Long story short, my Eluktronics laptop essentially got bricked due to my BIOS not being compatible with the Windows 10 1903 update. The only way I managed to get Windows reinstalled (version 1809) was by putting the SSD that...
  10. Activation after reinstall, error 0x803F7001

Activation after reinstall, error 0x803F7001: Hi, I recently had a hard drive failure so had to revert to my previous drive which did not have an OS installed. I was unable to make a USB boot to install Windows 10, so I had to use a friends Windows 7 CD to get my system up and running to install 10... after going...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell windows 10 home not activating after reinstall