Windows 10: Windows activation error after reinstall

Discus and support Windows activation error after reinstall in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In my laptop, windows 10 professional was activated. I reinstalled windows 10 pro in it and tried to activate with my product key and I could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SolePrism379233, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows activation error after reinstall

In my laptop, windows 10 professional was activated. I reinstalled windows 10 pro in it and tried to activate with my product key and I could not install with the error code 0x8007007B.

How can I activate my window again?

:)

SolePrism379233, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Syrfnr Win User

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

Hey there. Don't know whether this thread is still active but i have a problem! I did every step and i ended up with a BSOD system service exception error. I'm running windows 7 and i was reinstalling my AMD graphics. Anyone can help me? Please

Syrfnr, Jun 19, 2019
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows activation error after reinstall

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation error after reinstall

1. Windows activation error after reinstall - Similar Threads - activation error reinstall

2. Windows not activated after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not activated after reinstallation: I have two laptops, an Eluktronics and an ASUS. Long story short, my Eluktronics laptop essentially got bricked due to my BIOS not being compatible with the Windows 10 1903 update. The only way I managed to get Windows reinstalled (version 1809) was by putting the SSD that...
  3. Activation Error on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Error on Reinstall: Recently I received a new Motherboard. It functioned for about two weeks, before frying itself, (though on the other hand, a new install of Windows 10 on an SSD drive functioned). Some weeks later, with a replacement Motherboard, the Reinstall of Windows 10 will not...
  4. Windows Activation After Reinstalling Windows

Windows Activation After Reinstalling Windows: Hi All. I was recently advised by Dell to reinstall windows after my laptop had encountered an issue where it would freeze often and the only way to stop this was to unplug and replug the AC adaptor. I reinstalled windows 10 using the windows 10 boot USB tool which Dell...
  5. windows 10 activation after reinstallation

windows 10 activation after reinstallation: I have a Windows 10 PC with a failing hard drive (corrupted boot sector makes the file system unrecognizable). I have tried to repair the boot sector unsucessfully. I can run chkdsk to repair the drive, and it becomes readable and it scans as fine, but on reboot it reverts to...
  6. Activate windows 10 after reinstalling

Activate windows 10 after reinstalling: Hello guys, I upgraded my windows 7 to Windows 10 in 2016, using the free upgrade offer. Recently I reinstalled Windows 10 from a USB drive and passed the installing using my old windows 7 product key. After finishing windows 10 installation, it doesn't activated. It should...
  7. Activating Windows 10 after reinstalling

Activating Windows 10 after reinstalling: Hi, I'm using a laptop, wich has pre installed Windows 10 Home 64 bit version (activated with a digital license and I'm using a local account). My question is if I have to reinstall the same version of windows for some reason how can I reactivate it. should I switch to my...
  8. WIndows 10 activation after reinstallation

WIndows 10 activation after reinstallation: Hello guys :) I'm willing to reinstall Windows 10 to my ASUS laptop using Windows Media Creation Tool via an USB drive. My laptop came with Windows 10. In settings, it says that Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account. My question is,...
  9. Unable to activate Windows after reinstallation.

Unable to activate Windows after reinstallation.: I purchased Windows 10 to use with Parallels on my Mac. I loaded it and it was running fine with Parallels, registered it using the product key. Then, for some unknown reason, Windows 10 got deleted by Parallels. Now, when I have reloaded Windows 10 and try to activate it...
  10. Activation after reinstall, error 0x803F7001

Activation after reinstall, error 0x803F7001: Hi, I recently had a hard drive failure so had to revert to my previous drive which did not have an OS installed. I was unable to make a USB boot to install Windows 10, so I had to use a friends Windows 7 CD to get my system up and running to install 10... after going...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell windows 10 home not activating after reinstall