Windows 10: Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error

Discus and support Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This is a laptop that I bought new from best buy, and when I got it, it was activated and everything, but recently I reset my windows 10 because of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Arian02441, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error

This is a laptop that I bought new from best buy, and when I got it, it was activated and everything, but recently I reset my windows 10 because of a Blue screen of death that wouldn't go away, so i did a complete factory reset, and now it shows that windows is not activated, It's hella annoying because it keeps bringing up a Blue screen saying "Activate windows now!" And you have to wait 5 seconds to click off.

Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error c1a7a2a8-fe32-41a0-b7cb-6fda40445068?upload=true.png

This is what happens when I try to use the troubleshooter
    Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error 3129968a-8baa-444c-974e-a505eeac044c?upload=true.png

:)

Arian02441, Mar 17, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error :D

Tenforo, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error

1. Windows Activation Error, And Troubleshooting Tool Error - Similar Threads - Activation Error Troubleshooting

2. Error 0x80010105 when troubleshooting Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80010105 when troubleshooting Windows Activation: Windows 11 Build 22000.1817 on my Dell XPS 15 9500 says it's not activated since Dell repaired it. I think they swapped the motherboard or something. When I click the "Troubleshoot" button on the Activation screen in the Settings app, I get an error "Something interrupted...
  3. Error 0x80010105 when troubleshooting Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80010105 when troubleshooting Windows Activation: Windows 11 Build 22000.1817 on my Dell XPS 15 9500 says it's not activated since Dell repaired it. I think they swapped the motherboard or something. When I click the "Troubleshoot" button on the Activation screen in the Settings app, I get an error "Something interrupted...
  4. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Recently I have had a lot of issues with windows 10 so I eventually was forced to perform a clean reinstall of windows 10 from a usb. It worked and Windows 10 has been reinstalled but now it hasn't been activated. I don't have my activation key because I first used it a long...
  5. Troubleshooting activation and update errors

Troubleshooting activation and update errors: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Im getting these errors when trying to activate windows, i am also trying to update but cannot do so without activation, and i cannot activate, so i am stuck, i am on winver 1903...
  6. Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors: How can i activate Windows 10 on laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-10-activation-errors/716024fe-e501-450d-81dc-a5da8b695cd9
  7. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-errors/6a1b6344-5bc4-4202-b1be-59e1ef70b5c9
  8. troubleshoot windows 10 activation error

troubleshoot windows 10 activation error: so my windows cant be activate but I already sign in my Microsoft account, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-error/c0efb42a-fe68-4706-8cff-3e49903e25ae"
  9. troubleshoot in windows activation error

troubleshoot in windows activation error: I can't activate window in my pc ,when I try to troubleshoot it says pls install windows 10 home signal language what can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-in-windows-activation-error/a9599068-eff4-4718-9f0e-029a89b92648"
  10. Troubleshoot Activation Error 0x80004005

Troubleshoot Activation Error 0x80004005: I recently updated my laptop from windows 10, version 1809 to version 1903. After updating, it shows windows is not activated. But previously it was activated with a lifetime validity, as I purchased this laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Even after troubleshooting...