Windows 10: Windows activation error

Discus and support Windows activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When i try to upgrade to windows 10 from my lenovo laptop i got in 2015 it says “were not sure what happened but were unable to tun this tool on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kauan Paris, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows activation error

When i try to upgrade to windows 10 from my lenovo laptop i got in 2015 it says “were not sure what happened but were unable to tun this tool on your PC” and gave me the error code 0x80070020 -0x90018

:)

Kauan Paris, Aug 4, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Windows activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation error

1. Windows activation error - Similar Threads - activation error

2. Windows 10 Activation Product key error: 0xc004c060

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation Product key error: 0xc004c060: Hello! I have just recently upgraded my PC and added an SSD as a boot drive with windows 10 installed. I whiped my old HDD without linking my Microsoft account with the digital lisence key. I inputted the product key into windows during the install but it didn't activate....
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025: So I'm having issues with activating Windows 10 at the moment. I had it running on my old rig but recently built a new one. I bought Windows 10 Home back in 2018. [img] At least it should be the Home version. However right now it's showing as Windows 10 Enterprise. I don't...
  4. Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Activation Error Code: 0xC004F025: So I'm having issues with activating Windows 10 at the moment. I had it running on my old rig but recently built a new one. I bought Windows 10 Home back in 2018. [img] At least it should be the Home version. However right now it's showing as Windows 10 Enterprise. I don't...
  5. Windows Activation Error After Motherboard Replacement

Windows Activation Error After Motherboard Replacement: Hi all, I replaced a motherboard recently and after powering my PC back on I was greeted with a "Windows is not Activated" message. To begin with I wasn't particularly fussed, I thought perhaps it was because I hadn't turned the PC on for quite some time after some...
  6. Activation errors for *years*

Activation errors for *years*: Okay so I'm probably very late to this. A couple of years ago I decided to buy a laptop from a friend of mine. He mentioned an issue about the windows os refusing to stay activated, whereas he had bought the pc with a properly activated windows os. After a month or so it...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: I upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade. I am having activation issues, and it's asking me for a product key - I do know it is a digital license. I have installed Windows using the ISO from Microsoft's website but it isn't working still. Please assist....
  8. Windows 10 pro activation error

Windows 10 pro activation error: I have a 25 character activation key. However, when I am trying to activate windows 10 pro, the system is saying that, it cannot connect to internet and giving me 0*800704fc error. What can I do about that? I bought the licence with money, I have immediate work to be done on...
  9. Windows 10 activation error: 0xC004F074

Windows 10 activation error: 0xC004F074: I am unable to reactivate my windows on my pc as it "Can't connect to your organization's activation server." Anybody have any idea of possible solutions? My pc was previously activated and now this error is all I have dispite being connected to the internet and having a...
  10. Windows Activation. Error code: 0xC004F074

Windows Activation. Error code: 0xC004F074: I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few years ago with the free Windows update when Windows 10 was released. This year, 2019, in January I upgraded my computer hardware. Since then I have been experiencing Activation problems. The first time was right after my PC's...