Windows 10: Windows activation error

Discus and support Windows activation error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows has recently deactivated itself and shows an error code. 0x8007007B It asks me to connect to my organizations network, however, I have never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by loganWic, Dec 24, 2020.

1. loganWic Win User

Windows activation error

Windows has recently deactivated itself and shows an error code. 0x8007007B

It asks me to connect to my organizations network, however, I have never been connected to one.
    I have a genuine product key and it will not let me activate windows without being connected.
    Is there any way to fix this?

:)

loganWic, Dec 24, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Windows activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows activation error

1. Windows activation error - Similar Threads - activation error

2. Windows Activation Error code 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Error code 0x803FA067: I recently just got this problem after I installed a new fresh of Windows 10. Now this issue is coming up. I don't know how to fix it. Before I resetted my PC It was Windows 10 Pro too. The error message is "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a...
  3. Windows Activation Error code 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation Error code 0x803FA067: I recently just got this problem after I installed a new fresh of Windows 10. Now this issue is coming up. I don't know how to fix it. Before I resetted my PC It was Windows 10 Pro too. The error message is "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a...
  4. Windows Activation Error code 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074: Error code: 0xC004F074I bought an hp PC 6 months ago with genuine windows 11 pre-installed. However, after 6-months of trouble-free use, I have got the following message in red color in Settings->System->Activation.we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to...
  6. Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074

Activation Problem for windows 11 Error code: 0xC004F074: Error code: 0xC004F074I bought an hp PC 6 months ago with genuine windows 11 pre-installed. However, after 6-months of trouble-free use, I have got the following message in red color in Settings->System->Activation.we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  8. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  9. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....
  10. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....