Windows 10: Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades

Discus and support Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am A Windows user for a very long time. I decided to upgrade my pc's motherboard, ram and storage. But when i did that my windows got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Abhiroop Naharoy, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades

Hello, I am A Windows user for a very long time. I decided to upgrade my pc's motherboard, ram and storage. But when i did that my windows got deactivated Even though i linked my lisense to my account before clean installing windows. When I logged in with my account it is not activating my windows. I wanted to know whether i have to buy a new lisense key or The one which is linked with my account will do. Thank you In Advance

:)

Abhiroop Naharoy, Jul 12, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 12, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades

1. Windows Activation Errors After Major upgrades - Similar Threads - Activation Errors Major

2. Activate Windows after a major hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after a major hardware change: I recently had a hardware failure on my machine. After repairs and reinstalling windows I cannot complete activation.This copy of windows was purchased from the microsoft store a few months ago. I used the key from the original installation, but it is obviously tied to the...
  3. Activate Windows after a major hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after a major hardware change: I recently had a hardware failure on my machine. After repairs and reinstalling windows I cannot complete activation.This copy of windows was purchased from the microsoft store a few months ago. I used the key from the original installation, but it is obviously tied to the...
  4. Major hardware upgrade. Cannot activate Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major hardware upgrade. Cannot activate Windows 10.: Hello, Just did a major hardware upgrade on my pc, but I'm unable to activate Windows 10. I did the free Windows 10 upgrade back in the day - my Windows 8 copy was a digital purchase I have the license. I do not remember receiving a license for the free Windows 10 upgrade...
  5. Major disaster after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major disaster after Windows 10 Upgrade: Here is what happened. I just upgraded my Desktop from Windows 7 Pro to 10 today, keeping all my pre-installed applications. Very long process probably because it wasn't an install on a virgin drive, but an upgrade to 10, but it worked. Then I tried to run Outlook 2010, and...
  6. Windows not activation after a major HW change

Windows not activation after a major HW change: Hi , I had a completely activated windows with all features. I upgraded my MB and Cpu and now nothing wants to activate. I Also don't understand how I didn't receive a digital license. I have all my info for my previous activation i.e. product ID, CD key,registered owner...
  7. Activating windows after major hardware change

Activating windows after major hardware change: I just assembled a new pc and I'm reusing the hard drive which has windows 10 already installed on it. This was upgraded from windows 8.1. The computer that the hard drive came from was a store display model, so the store already had it activated for customers to play with....
  8. Windows re-activation doesn't work after major hardware upgrade

Windows re-activation doesn't work after major hardware upgrade: Hi, I have earlier upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10pro for free, so I have a digital lisence. Windows version is 1809. I made a major upgrade (motherboard, CPU, memory & graphics adapter), but kept hard drive & Windows untouched. Activation error code is 0xC004C003....
  9. Windows Activation Error after major Windows update???

Windows Activation Error after major Windows update???: I purchsed my HP Omen laptop preloaded with Windows 10. All was well until a major update several months ago. Since then, there's been a message at the bottom of my screen "Activate Windows. Go to Settings to activate Windows." I got side tracked with moving and...
  10. Unable to Activate after major upgrade.

Unable to Activate after major upgrade.: My PC has undergone a major upgrade, before I started, I confirmed my copy was associated with my Account, now, however I am not able to activate it, I have a digital license Key. I have attempted adding an account, as per,...