Windows 10: windows activation expiring soon error

Discus and support windows activation expiring soon error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I keep getting a windows error message saying my licence for windows 10 pro is expiring soon,which is wrong as ive checked and its definatly activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelHamilton5, Apr 21, 2019.

1. windows activation expiring soon error

I keep getting a windows error message saying my licence for windows 10 pro is expiring soon,which is wrong as ive checked and its definatly activated according to get help section and windows have verified it . Any ideas how to remove the error, I have had to reinstall windows 10 pro as suggested and even tried input the default licence keys the get help section offered, but still no joy . please help .

:)

MichaelHamilton5, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Apr 21, 2019
  3. lx07 Win User
    Activation expiring soon error, windows reports as activated

Seems a bit odd your PC is 10 Home and says it is activated using your organisations activation service. Is it a work PC?

Can you post slmgr /dlv from elevated command prompt like this. It doesn't have show anything private...

windows activation expiring soon error [​IMG]

EDIT Please post slmgr /xpr as well.

4. windows activation expiring soon error

Windows licence will expire soon ( windows 10 pro) (but its activated )

after that what is the process plz... tell us,

im facing the same "your license will soon expire" what is this error message means and how to solve it

my microsoft windows version(os build 16299.309

vamshikrishna2, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

windows activation expiring soon error

1. windows activation expiring soon error - Similar Threads - activation expiring soon

2. Windows license will expire soon error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license will expire soon error.: I'm getting this error massage every couple of minutes and in settings activation it says that my windows is already activated.what I can do to fix this issue?...
  3. Windows license will expire soon error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows license will expire soon error.: I'm getting this error massage every couple of minutes and in settings activation it says that my windows is already activated.what I can do to fix this issue?...
  4. Windows 10 activation expires soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation expires soon: HiRecently i updated my window 10 version to 20h2 after that i keep receiving a message saying windows 10 activation expires soon I bought my laptop 2 years ago and the windows was activated Now after updating to 20h2 i checked the settings and it shows windows is activated...
  5. windows activation license will expire soon

windows activation license will expire soon: i have a dell inspiron 5567 for almost three years and today i got a massage every time i open the device say windows activation license will expire soon side note: i got windows 10 pro pre installed on my computer and i never installed any other copy...
  6. Error: Your Windows will expire soon

Error: Your Windows will expire soon: Hello there, few months back, I bought a hardware on which windows 10 pro was pre-installed. Now it's showing a message like this "Your windows will expire soon". For information, I'm using a version which is activated using organization's service. How can i...
  7. windows error license expires soon

windows error license expires soon: Good Day I purchased a dell laptop from a big retailer in south africa with preinstalled windws 10 pro its been working fine for 8 months since last week ive been getting this error mesage i need to update windows i followed some previous threads in the community if...
  8. activation expire soon massege

activation expire soon massege: my computer activation was made by the computer authority. today a message show that "the windows activation date expire soon". for this reason I entered the product key. but didn't stopped showing this message. what can I do. pls help me....
  9. Activation Key Expiring Soon

Activation Key Expiring Soon: Could someone please tell me how to reactive my windows 10 key when I don't have a code? I bought the laptop second hand with windows 10 pro already installed, but now I keep getting messages saying that my activation key will expire soon. Not sure what to do. Thanks...
  10. Activation expiring soon error, windows reports as activated

Activation expiring soon error, windows reports as activated: Hello, I have a laptop that is reporting the the license is about to expire on startup. It then asks to go to settings to active. The settings page then reports that windows is already activated and shows no counter or any signs that it is indeed expiring. I have seen...