Windows 10: Windows activation failed

Discus and support Windows activation failed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; last time got an update from my organization and couple months then my laptop said "your windows will expired soon" i've tried your solution and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HishamAzim, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Windows activation failed

last time got an update from my organization and couple months then my laptop said "your windows will expired soon" i've tried your solution and this thing came up

:)

HishamAzim, Oct 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 31, 2018
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Windows activation failed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows activation failed

1. Windows activation failed - Similar Threads - activation failed

2. Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\system32\UIRibbon.dll".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\system32\UIRibbon.dll".: getting this error in event viewer, tried sfc scan, windows defender scan, reinstalling softwares and drivers, it says " Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\system32\UIRibbon.dll". Dependent Assembly...
  3. Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\system32\UIRibbon.dll".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\system32\UIRibbon.dll".: getting this error in event viewer, tried sfc scan, windows defender scan, reinstalling softwares and drivers, it says " Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\system32\UIRibbon.dll". Dependent Assembly...
  4. Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\system32\UIRibbon.dll".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi my nvme died and after replacing it and re-installing windows 11 it fails to activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my nvme died and after replacing it and re-installing windows 11 it fails to activate.: Hi,So yeah my nvme dies and i replaced it and i also added others ssd to increase my capacity since i was opening the case anyway. I also updated the BIOS of the mb. Everything else is the same. Same mobo, same cpu, same gpu, same psu, ... After re-installing windows 11 to...
  6. Hi my nvme died and after replacing it and re-installing windows 11 it fails to activate.

Hi my nvme died and after replacing it and re-installing windows 11 it fails to activate.: Hi,So yeah my nvme dies and i replaced it and i also added others ssd to increase my capacity since i was opening the case anyway. I also updated the BIOS of the mb. Everything else is the same. Same mobo, same cpu, same gpu, same psu, ... After re-installing windows 11 to...
  7. Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails: Hi.I have an insane trouble with Windows activation on new PC and could not find way of getting real support.Back in a day I purchased Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store, so Digital Retail license.PC was updated to Windows 11 Pro and was working and activated.PC...
  8. Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails

Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails: Hi.I have an insane trouble with Windows activation on new PC and could not find way of getting real support.Back in a day I purchased Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store, so Digital Retail license.PC was updated to Windows 11 Pro and was working and activated.PC...
  9. why is it windows is failing to be activated on my laptop even after entering the code?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why is it windows is failing to be activated on my laptop even after entering the code?: hello how are youam really asking for help, windows is failing to be activated in my laptop, even though i try to enter the license key still no avail , it's it telling me that the license code is invalid, i really need your help!!!!* Changed to a question...
  10. why is it windows is failing to be activated on my laptop even after entering the code?

why is it windows is failing to be activated on my laptop even after entering the code?: hello how are youam really asking for help, windows is failing to be activated in my laptop, even though i try to enter the license key still no avail , it's it telling me that the license code is invalid, i really need your help!!!!!...