Windows 10: Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello: Back in 2017, I upgraded my system to windows 10 Pro from windows home. Things worked great til Hard drive died. Can reinstall windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by networkguyinsavannah, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro

Hello:

Back in 2017, I upgraded my system to windows 10 Pro from windows home. Things worked great til Hard drive died. Can reinstall windows but I need the activation code from when I purchased the upgrade. I have the transaction code and the method of payment. How do I acquire teh actual activation code for Windows 10 Pro?

:)

networkguyinsavannah, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jan 6, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro

1. Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - activation previously purchased

2. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  3. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  4. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?

How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?: Hello, I have just reinstalled the windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. The Windows is activated as Win 10 Home, although I would like to upgrade it to Win 10 Pro. Previously it was working like this, I purchased the Win 10 Pro upgrade from the MS Store on 23...
  6. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  7. Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating

Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating: Hello, I upgraded a new computer to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website, but it's not activating. The edition shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and Activation "Windows is not activated" with error message below "Windows reported that no product key was found on your...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase: I did a refresh installation for fixing one screen freeze problem happened in the 3D video game, so it came across to activate my Windows 10 Pro. However, the problem is I don't have product key cause I purchased Windows 10 Pro thru a digital order and my Windows copy just...
  9. Download and activate previously purchased windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and activate previously purchased windows 8: Hello, I had purchased windows 8 few years ago and had installed it on my laptop which was running windows 7 at that time(win 7 came installed on the laptop). After that i upgraded it to windows 10 during the free upgrade offer. However, recently my laptop had some issue...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i previously purchased windows 10 pro