Windows 10: Windows Activation for W10 Professional

Discus and support Windows Activation for W10 Professional in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I hope someone can help. I have purchased a PC desktop without a hard drive, and have a hard drive with Windows 10 already installed but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dil, Oct 21, 2020.

1. DIL
    Dil Win User

Windows Activation for W10 Professional

Hello, I hope someone can help. I have purchased a PC desktop without a hard drive, and have a hard drive with Windows 10 already installed but not activated (OEM), but not activated. I inserted the HD in the new PC, and everything is fine, the PC works and all the device drivers have been installed. The trouble is, Windows will not activate, I go through all the screens, but it just fails. I don't know what to do. I have the product code which is not accepted.

:)

2. WINDOWS 8.1 PROFESSIONAL DOWNGRADED TO NON-NETWORKABLE W10 HOME

I bought a HP Spectre i5 computer installed with Windows 8.1 Professional. Mid-2015 I upgraded at Microsoft's suggestion to W10 Professional. 2015 December Windows Update, without my consent, downgraded my operating system to W10 Home and I now cannot
    network with other computers on my company network. I feel I have been conned. Any suggestions about how I can resolve the problem? Ray Wallbridge.

RaymondWallbridge, Oct 21, 2020
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Ubersonic Win User

W10 activation and motherboard failure.

Hey, wasn't sure what section to put this in.

Motherboard died yesterday, managed to source a replacement but I believe I am correct in thinking that once I swap the board W10 will deactivate itself and demand I buy a new copy?

If so, would I be able to get around this by booting the system with a spare HDD, installing W7/8, upgrading to W10, then connecting the original drive (so the MB has been used/activated with W10)?

Thanks.

Ubersonic, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Activation for W10 Professional - Similar Threads - Activation W10 Professional

2. W10 activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 activation: I have to let my laptop be fixed and while I'm doing that I am having trouble activating windows. I tried to use troubleshooter but it won't work. I asked the same problem before and gave me the steps to do in troubleshooter. I cannot find a way to talk to someone instead of...
  3. W10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 activation: Hello, I'm having trouble activating my windows 10 home. It was all good until I made a huge hardware update recently and now only my old hard drive remains. Windows on that hard drive detected the hardware change and then decided to deactivate my windows. The problem is I...
  4. Windows Activation for W10 Professional

Windows Activation for W10 Professional: Hello, I hope someone can help. I have purchased a PC desktop without a hard drive, and have a hard drive with Windows 10 already installed but not activated (OEM), but not activated. I inserted the HD in the new PC, and everything is fine, the PC works and all the device...
  5. Unable to activate Windows 10 Professional

Unable to activate Windows 10 Professional: I'm getting an error when I attempt to activate Windows 10 Professional. I have the Product Key. I'm getting the error below. To activate with this product key, this device will need to be connect to your organizations activation service....
  6. Windows 10 Professional Activation Error

Windows 10 Professional Activation Error: I recently bought the Windows 10 Professional upgrade from the Microsoft store, in order to upgrade from Windows 10 Home on my laptop. However, now Windows is saying I have Windows 10 Enterprise and that it needs to be activated. I'm getting error code 0xC004F025. I tried...
  7. Cannot activate Windows 10 Professional

Cannot activate Windows 10 Professional: This is a really bizarre case of mine. Here s Is how it goes, I bought a "new" motherboard from a seller online which he said he tested it before and it was working. When I got home from collecting, reinstall the OS and use my professional key that I got long time ago from a...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 Professional

in Windows 10 Support
    How to activate Windows 10 Professional: I recently brought a windows 10 professional key from arcadefuture.com .But i dont know how to activate my windows 10 via that key.This is the link from where i got the key. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Professional OEM 32/64bit Genuine License Key Product Code Please help me...
  9. W10 activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 activation: My w10 system suddenly asks for activation after 2 years of normal operation. No hardware changes. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-activation/7e19f933-a1c3-438f-9fcb-606b563292f5
  10. activating w10

activating w10: I have an older drive with windows 8.1 on it, I have copied the key from the OS. This drive was never updated to w10 but is a fully legal activated version of w8.1 I have just put together a new system and figured I could do a clean install of 586 w10 and just plug in the...