Windows 10: windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition

Discus and support windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It was a few weeks ago I can't remember the exact time. My machine that came with OEM activation suddenly requires activation again. I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jackson Chris, Nov 22, 2018.

1. windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition

It was a few weeks ago I can't remember the exact time. My machine that came with OEM activation suddenly requires activation again. I have no idea what to do, therefore I performed a full restore of the computer try to repair it, wiped all the contents, settings, and chose the recycled option in the recovery settings. Then real weird things started to happen.

• Right after the process, the windows seem to be activated again
    • But...
    • windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition d009f794-6966-43f4-acb4-5009b99cfb1a?upload=true.png Never saw any watermarks like this before.
    • What's more interesting is that a day later windows is asking to activate windows again, and the activation tab from the settings just become blank, yes, blank, sometimes the computer crushes when I tried to open the activation tab
    • I have no idea about what to do right now

:)

Jackson Chris, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 22, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition

1. windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition - Similar Threads - activation gone home

2. Unable to activate Windows 11 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Home Edition: Hello,yesterday I used MS's installation tool to create a bootable USB drive, proceeded to Install Windows 11 Home Edition.In 2019 I purchased a Windows 10 Home Edition key from the MS Store.My understanding is that this key is connected to my MS account at all times when I'm...
  3. Unable to activate Windows 11 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Home Edition: Hello,yesterday I used MS's installation tool to create a bootable USB drive, proceeded to Install Windows 11 Home Edition.In 2019 I purchased a Windows 10 Home Edition key from the MS Store.My understanding is that this key is connected to my MS account at all times when I'm...
  4. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  5. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  6. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: How can I download and install Windows 10 Home Edition without cost? I have the valid and legal activation key from my old PC. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/c9d711d8-0844-4d60-8fec-d4324e02eb9a
  7. activation windows 10 home edition

activation windows 10 home edition: 1. how to activation windows 10 home edition 2. product key windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-home-edition/78786be1-6226-4f8e-88c1-d1aab004a6bb
  8. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activation gone